JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Exposing my big hanging tits wife Denise44F   Reply to topic

Posted On: 5 Sep, 2020 at 12:47 PM denise44f denise44f
2 May, 2017

We are a mature couple from London UK and Denise my wife can be found exposed naked here on Projectvoyeur and all over the internet ! We love the fact that her body is no longer private and that her nude pics are in the collections of men all over the world. They can look at her undressed whenever they wish ! I often come across her re-posted pics on big tit sites etc when surfing the net ! It is mega erotic ! Our ideal thrill would be for someone to create a website displaying her as the subject !!! (NO FEES EITHER WAY) If you are creative and have this skill we would love to hear from you ! We have dozens of photosets and pics of Denise !

Scott & Denise

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2020 at 05:48 AM mywife60y mywife60y
5 May, 2016

Hello

My wife Mimmi is63y
I like to show her and she likes to be seen
I like to see your wife's facepics too
ilaky6@hotmail.com
JJ

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2021 at 03:56 PM marcos50 marcos50
19 Nov, 2020

Hello Scott, I am like minded. My wife is on the fence. She likes being looked at, could handle sex all night, likes being photographed/videoed but will not even consider sharing. She is a closet exhibitionists but not past a barrier. I am totally happy with that and enjoy it all but would like to move forward with the thrill. I am looking for advice to take her forward. Any suggestions would be great, maybe from you and your wife.