JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Good lookin straight man 45. Hasn't dated( no sex) for 3 yrs 8 mos. He   Reply to topic

Posted On: 25 Oct, 2016 at 07:20 AM davecole70 davecole70
2 Aug, 2015

Advice for me if i ever get laid again.

Posted On: 27 Oct, 2016 at 06:00 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Checked out your profile, I see that you are divorced. Don't know if it is the reason you haven't dated. And not sure what the question is Really asking. Are you asking about relationship or hookup sex? My experience in chats with people here on pv and friends, there is a huge difference.

Personally, I feel that if the people are on the same page, sex in either situation can be amazing. But, in order to be on that page....conversation has to take place about what each person is willing to do.

During my chats on pv, I find that the conversation NEVER takes place in a relationship and it makes one want to go outside the relationship to get what one truly wants. Some feel that certain things are taboo. I had a friend whose wife thought he was an absolute pervert for wanting to perform oral sex. As you can imagine, divorce court.

I think people are more apt to be honest about what they want with a stranger rather than their partner.

Not sure what it is you're looking for in your life. But maybe you can find someone on here in your area. I have gotten together with some of the guys I have become friends with on here and had a hell of a time. But I can also tell you, the guys I have dated in my life, would have thought I was the pervert. I can also say, that each sexual experience I have had, has been tailored to the person I was with.

So, my advise is that no matter which route you take.....talk, talk, and talk. And have some fun, fun, fun!