JOIN NOW FOR FREE

3 Priests   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2009 at 03:24 PM youvenoidea youvenoidea
22 Mar, 2009

3 Priests died and went to Heaven. Upon arriving, Saint Peter informed them that they would have to wait a while before they entered the Pearly Gates and proceeded to explain why.
"As usual, we have been monitoring what is going on on Earth, and we think that computers just might help us out here in Heaven, so we're installing one at the present time. The problem is that it's going to take a week to get the system up and running, so the three of you will have to go back down to Earth until it's ready". "Of course", Saint Peter went on, "you'll not be able to continue your past lives, so you'll have to decide what kind of existence you want to have for the next seven days. By the way, since the computer isn't ready, everything you do for the next week is strictly off the record - nothing you do will be held against you".
The first Priest said, "I would love to be an eagle flying over fields of beautiful wildflowers in the Rocky Mountains". Poof he was gone. The second Priest said, "I've always wanted to see Hawaii and just lay on the beach and bask in the sun". Poof, he too was gone. The third Priest looked at Saint Peter and said, "so I can be ANYTHING and it won't be held against me getting back here to Heaven"? "That's correct" said Saint Peter. "In that case" said the third Priest, "please don't think bad of me, but after all my years of not experiencing sex, I want to be a real Stud". Poof, he was gone. After a week when the computer was up and running, God came by and asked about the 3 Priests that were allowed to return to earth. "Well", said Saint Peter, "we got back the Priest from Hawaii, as well as the one that was an Eagle in the Rocky Mountains, but we're having a hard time finding the third one". "Why is it so hard to find a Stud", God asked. "Well he could be anywhere" answered Saint Peter, "he's on a snow tire somewhere in Montana"!

Posted On: 1 Sep, 2010 at 01:15 AM icuc44 icuc44
10 Jun, 2010

oooooooooh that must hurt......lmao