JOIN NOW FOR FREE

A priest and a nun   Reply to topic

Posted On: 10 Dec, 2010 at 01:59 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Does anyone know why sometimes when you post in the forum. Some of your text sometimes turns out yellow???? I hate that!!! It makes it very hard to read

Posted On: 16 Dec, 2010 at 11:43 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Pink it only happens when you don't use a space after the "period". It thinks it is a web link.

Posted On: 1 Jan, 2011 at 03:36 AM longneck69 longneck69
18 Nov, 2010

yeah......but the joke was funny

Posted On: 27 Jan, 2011 at 11:53 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

One more time ........ A priest and nun were riding a camel through the desert . When suddenly the camel collasp and dies. The two look around but all they see is sand. The priest turns to the nun and says,Sister Mary I fear we are going to die out here . The nun agrees that things are looking grim . The priest then says, I hope I'm not out of line but before I die I want to see tits. I never have before and I wonder if I could see yours? The nun is a bit embarrassed but says, I don't suppose it would hurt anything. So she pulls out her tits. After a good long stare the priest asked,May I touch them? The nun agrees to let him. After being fondled for a minute or two the nun says,I've never seen a penis before and before I die I wonder if I could see yours? The priest happily agrees and whips it out. After a good look she asked, Can I touch it? The priest is happy to let her. She is amazed by how big it gets as soon as she starts to fondle. The priest smiles and says, You know sister when it's hard like that I can put it in a very special place and not only give great pleasure but also create life. The nun's face lights up and she says, That's great!!! Then stick it in the camel and let's get the hell out of here.