JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Inspired by a Forum post.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 7 Feb, 2010 at 09:14 AM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

A couple were newly weds. They were at that stage of their relationship that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. The guy would get home at 5, throw his wife over his shoulder, carry her up stairs where they would have a wild sex session. One day, the woman woke up feeling sick. It was a race to the toilet that size, speed and being on the bathroom side of the bed decided. They called and made a doctor’s appointment for that afternoon. They were relieved to find out she had a stomach infection that could be cleared up with an antibiotic. Throughout the week she continued to feel better. Thursday night he began to tell her about the get-home-from-work make up session they were going to have the next day. There was also a conversation going on in the woman’s body between 3 of the last remaining few bacteria. One of them said, “I’m going down to the big toe. They’ll never find me there.” Another said he was going to take a chance in her earwax glands. Unwilling to take the chance of staying, the third said, “You guys can do whatever you want, but when the 5:15 pulls out tomorrow, I’m going to be on it!”