JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Yard Sale   Reply to topic

Posted On: 10 Jul, 2018 at 04:53 AM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

Hello folks.

Thought I 'd pop over here this time. This isn't a joke but a little funny story I was reminded of today by some of the conversation in chat.

So there is this little restaurant in the small town I grew up. That place where all the old men and farmers hang out in the morning to drink coffee, tell stories, and have a good time and maybe even squeeze in a card game. There was only 1 waitress. Young 20 something cute girl. So naturally she got a lot of attention. And she had the right personality for this job. She knew how to flirt a little, laugh along with all the old jokes, and just make everyone happy. She also was a little naive and would tell you all the things going on in her life.

So she was looking to make a little extra money, oh no, not like that, geez, this is a small town yanno. So someone said have a yard sale. She thought about it and said, you know, I have been wanting to clean up, clear out some things, that would work. So for the next couple of weeks she told everyone about it and the things she was doing to get ready.

The day finally came, and the place was a little subdued, the life of the place was gone. The next day, she showed up all excited. She made more money than she ever thought and all her stuff was gone. Really? Yes and the stuff people would buy and what they paid for it too. ???? What do you mean? She said well, I never thought all my old panties would even sale, I mean think about it, who would want to buy old underwear? But that was the first thing sold out. She said it was a little funny though, guess those men wanted to buy something nice for their wives. The room got quiet, men lost in thought, and the reactions on their faces were priceless.

That was until the little old lady paying her bill came over and whispered in the girls ear, why those panties sold so well..

Now that look on her face was priceless.