JOIN NOW FOR FREE

newlyweds   Reply to topic

Posted On: 10 Dec, 2010 at 02:31 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

A young couple just married get to a hotel for there wedding night. They had decided not to have sex or to even see each other nude until there wedding night. So the husband was very excited to get things started. He begins to undress taking off his shoes and socks.When his new bride noticed his toes were all messed up. She ask honey what happen to your toes?? He replies when I was a kid I had tolio...She says tolio don't you mean polio??? He said I had a rare case of tolio. She replies I don't mind your toes I love you anyways. Feeling better the husband continues to undress taking off his pants when his new bride asked, Honey what's wrong with your knees?? The husband replies when I was a kid I had a bad case of kneesles. She says kneesles don't you mean measles?? He said no what I had was kneesles. His new bride then says I don't mind your knees and love you any ways. Her husband then drops his underwear. The new bride looks and says...the next thing your gonna tell me is you had small cox