JOIN NOW FOR FREE

the psychiatrist   Reply to topic

Posted On: 16 Dec, 2010 at 11:02 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

A psychiatrist takes a new job at a mental hospital. His first day there he decides to meet all of his new patients. He gets a list and goes to the first room. As he enters the room he sees a man sitting on a bed pretending to fish. The psychiatrist asks the man "what are you doing"? The man replies When I get out of here, I'm gonna get me a fancy boat and have one of those fishing shows on TV.Yep that's what I'm gonna do. The psychiatrist writes down some notes and goes to the next room. He enters the room he sees a man standing there pretending to golf. The psychiatrist asks" may I ask what your doing"? The man replies I love to golf and when I get out of here I wanna be like Tiger Woods. All that money and all those women all from playing golf.That's what I wanna do.The psychiatrist writes down some notes and goes to the next room.As he enters the room he sees a man butt naked pushing a walnut across the floor with his dick.The psychiatrist gasp and says what the hell are you doing? The man replies I'm fucking nuts and I'm never getting out of here.