JOIN NOW FOR FREE

65 and still love it   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Mar, 2012 at 12:53 AM joereaper joereaper
4 Mar, 2012

i'm 65 and still as horny as I was when i was 16. I still love to fuck and eat pusst.

I like to slow suck on my wifes clit just like a mini BJ. This technich gets her off quick.

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 07:24 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I will be 51 in 10days. WOW, it was easier to say that then it was to say I was turning 50 lol. But anyway, I am certainly enjoying myself much more than I did when I was younger. And don't plan on stopping any time soon!!!

Hangin, sweetpea may need to take a vacation after you get back on your feet! Be gentle, lol.

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2012 at 11:12 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Well Gents Here is My Personal Take!! Y'all Know I Have a Ole Grey in My Corral BUTT sometimes I need to send him to the Barn for Misbehaven. Now of Late I do Believe he is his happiest when he's Grazin in My Pasture and I Don't Git to take him OUT on the Open Range and Gallop him into the Ground as often as I was able years ago. BUTT Gents I CAN Take My Ole Grey OUT for a Nice LONG HARD TROT at just the Most PURRfect BUTT Bouncin BALLS Drainin Cantor All Day & All Night. XOXO Lynn32A

PS: A Good Crack on the Flank will still Git Him Goin at a Head LONG WILD Gallop!!! Giddy UP Hoss Time to RIDE Daylight is Burnin

PSS: And I Still Luv to Hitch Him UP BEHIND My ASSets & Set Him a PLOWIN My Horny Furrows HARD & DEEP!!!

Posted On: 7 Mar, 2012 at 12:57 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

well...at least i still have a tongue! :)

Posted On: 7 Mar, 2012 at 01:59 AM joereaper joereaper
4 Mar, 2012

There was a time I could hold a bath towel with my hard on but it's not quite that way any more but I can go longer, I'm not a minute man any more.
The wife enjoys it too and she hasn't lost her drive yet either.

Posted On: 7 Mar, 2012 at 06:09 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Never was much for the Slam Bam Thank You Mam Youngin's. While a "Young GUN' with a Hair Trigger will Empty his FULL Chamber of HOT AMMO Right Quick They Can be Re-LOADED with Ease. BUTT I'd Rather Have Me a LONG SIX Shooter That Knows How to SQUEEZE OFF His Rounds All Night LONG & Still be Ready for a Pre-Dawn Trip to the Firin Range.XO Lynn32A

Posted On: 10 Mar, 2012 at 03:41 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

OMG Dennis!!! Do You Really Need to Have Writen Instructions on the Back of You Hands & a Painted Nail on Your G-Spot Tickler to Remind You of How to Pleasure a Lady???? XO Lynn32A

PS: Will I Need to Give You ORAL Instructions on Were to Put Your Hands & Fingers Before I Can Hitch U UP BEHIND My ASSets & Set You a PLOWIN My Horny Furrows HARD & DEEP???? XO Lynn

PSS: Lose the Wrist Watch Toooo! The Only EVENT That Needs Timin from Start to Finish is Race Day!!!

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2012 at 03:26 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Sorry 'bout Bein Late & Not Gittin 2B Hangin-OUT with You Luv BUTT We were All Set to Git When Hoss Stopped to Let Sweetpea Know He was CUMMIN.Seems the Ole Fool Was ENJOYIN the Thought of Spendin Soooo Much Time with Sweetpea That He LOST His WAY. Dang!! That Just Miffed Me! Sooo I Put Him BACK in the Barn & I'm CUMMIN Alone to ENJOY SUM SEXY HOT Time with Both of Y'all on My Own. XO Lynn32A

PS:Mmmmm! YUM YUM!!! Oh YES!! You Both Best Be Ready as ORAL Instructions Will Start upon My Arrival.