JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Bi fantasies   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2015 at 04:36 PM couple2522 couple2522
9 Aug, 2015

My girlfriend told me the other week that the thought of me sucking a cock turned her in and now I'm finding myself turned on by it. Anyone else get turned on by these thoughts or tried it?

Posted On: 15 Apr, 2017 at 12:54 AM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

I do! I haven't sucked a cock in a long time though. The texture and taste are amazing.

Posted On: 18 Apr, 2017 at 01:35 AM kramthomas kramthomas
27 Oct, 2010

I have had the experience. In an outdoor setting a couple asked me to join them. He actually wanted me more than she did but it included me sucking his cock in front of her. It was a real turn on. I actually came while sucking him.

Posted On: 1 May, 2017 at 05:49 AM bunker15 bunker15
6 Aug, 2009

yes i have these thoughts. never acted on it..i do like to see men hard and cum dripping out.

Posted On: 10 Aug, 2018 at 02:22 AM cdmindy cdmindy
22 May, 2017

My gf and like to get high on ice, we both find it makes open minded and kinky. One night while high I ask her if she had any fantacies that we could try and do. "I've been having one lately that really turns me on but I'm sure you won't try it tho" Brandi says. "you never know lets here it" I say. "ok Brad, I've been fantasizing about dressing you up as a woman and watching you have sex with a man" she says. It blew me away, "uhmm let me think about it some" I tell her. It's been 2weeks since then and every time I get high I start fantasizing about it, me wearing sexy lingerie, heels and dress, sucking a guys big cock, getting fucked like a bitch, it's totally turning me on, yes I want to try it! I haven't told Brandi yet, and not sure I will, coz all of my fantacies with a man are with a black man, and she hates black men. So should I tell her or let it go??

Posted On: 11 Aug, 2018 at 11:08 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Don't take this the wrong way but don't ya think maybe Bi men are a lil mixed up and just aint met the right woman yet ?

I understand a woman being bi because if i was a woman im sure i would be a lezzer

I was with 2 bi birds for 16 years of my life and we had kids together and it was great . but it come to an end and they turned full lezzer. We are still friends as we had kids but no sex anymore

Posted On: 11 Aug, 2018 at 12:15 PM scottc scottc
1 Jan, 2009

yes i have these thoughts. never acted on it Yet..i do like to see men hard and Cumming, would like to have a guy Kum in my mouth to see what that feels like, hell we get to Kum in our gals mouth, I have tasted Kum and its not bad either, another subject tho I think.