JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Diary of a transgender chat line star   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2024 at 12:53 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Well here it goes...

i am active here.....we talk about everything sometimes from the outlandish and downright weird -which i wont post here as much as possible-to the mundane...
today was a pretty...preeeetttyyyyyy....boring day so far...

A new woman came and she and I were talking about GTA. lol

She told me "That's how I fool people, my character is super hot and I have her wear almost nothing, that's how I trick them"

i said "thats always how you trick men" lol

thats been it so far today, hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting....we';ll see what happens then...

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2024 at 11:19 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

So today, a man told me I look like her:
[MEDIA=youtube]PAe0gyrDSyg[/MEDIA]

Obviously , he is looking through the eyes of a man who has a crush, and I do not believe him lol

But funny enough, thats who I borrowed my name from, when one night another trans friend told me "girl you gotta get a name!" and i got online and saw her sing for the first time,. She is extremely beautiful and a vastly underrated singer.

Her story is also very interesting: she is an American girl from California, not even Latina, an Irish-American, who had no idea what she was singing about when she shot this video. She shot to super stardom in Spain and remained there for the rest of her life where she has released several other gold and platinum awarded albums. She now speaks Spanish fluently but does so with an American person accent!

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2024 at 09:21 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

well, yesterday i realized something after 25 years.....talking on the chat line, i realized that, back in my days of bisexuality when i was young, my sister in law, God rest her soul, kept asking me if I was bisexual...and now, after chatting with a friend, i think I know why:

My would have been fiance probably told her I was! See i had just broken up with my actual fiance and six days after, i took the same ring to my new girlfriend. She told me that night that she was a lesbian, before I could offer her the ring . i too came out to her as bisexual and also as transgender. Yesterday I was chit chatting with a friend and it got down to that. And then it clicked.."wait a minute, so thats how my sister in law kept asking me if I was..she and my lesbian ex were once best friends!!!"

I also realize that by writing this, Im becoming Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, putting my thoughts and experiences on a diary for everyone to see ..how curious as i always looked forward to that show on Sundays on HBO after HBO Boxing on Saturdays and not at The Sopranos lol (lately I have turned into a Sopranos fan thanks to You Tube!)

Posted On: 14 Mar, 2024 at 03:46 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

One of my favorite friends came -pun intended-today.

I told her Im in love with her. Love is cheap here. Its free.

I like her but dont love anyone really.

I wonder how many of you really read this lol.

Posted On: 15 Mar, 2024 at 12:18 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

It has been raining today. A great day to do what I do. Stay inside and chat.

I noticed how much two of our friends look alike on their profile pictures and told them so. They practically look like twins!

Of course, their pictures depict their penises lmao!

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2024 at 04:00 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Some guy just asked me to meet him at a Wyndham Hotel lol...

He told me he has a secret and that he finds me hot and this and that

Not happening. One thing we are told at that page from the start is we never ever meet our clients, because we dont want to end up on a lake somewhere.

its fun that he says he thinks Im hot, however. Not in a sexual way but in a feeling appreciated way.

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2024 at 09:54 AM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐› ๐ข๐ง ๐†๐“๐€ ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฅ

I ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐š ๐Ÿญ. ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐“๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฅ

๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ
( ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐จ๐š๐ญ )

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2024 at 09:42 PM Pinkjill Pinkjill
18 Aug, 2021

lol jizzy, you sound very โ€œyankโ€ like. Haha

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2024 at 11:41 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Jizz....thats why I like you so much , you are honest and very nice. Thank you for those words!

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2024 at 11:43 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

he is a Dutch yank lol