JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Exhibitionist   Reply to topic

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2017 at 10:32 AM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

I've been having some fun going out and walking around naked. There's many paths, lakes and trails near where I live and I mainly go at night, but sometimes during the daylight hours (so I can take pictures). I'm curious what are peoples thoughts on the subject and how would you react if you caught a guy naked somewhere?

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2017 at 03:40 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

As long as you were going about your business & not bothering anyone, I would keep going along my way.

But, true story...

Had heard for weeks that someone was flashing people on the town walking trail.

One day, myself, an off duty cop & the police chiefs wife (both neighbors) were walking when a guy jumped out & flashed us.

My response....that's all you have and you're that proud, good for you buddy!

Meanwhile, the cop was putting him under arrest.

People were upset that this man was out there. It was a very small town. The trail passed a school & ball fields, plus it was open to many houses. Which meant he could be seen by children.

People were very happy she was there that day.

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2017 at 04:39 PM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

Yeah I could understand that. Anywhere around schools or kids in general is just not right. I don't believe in flashing people who aren't expecting or asking to see me naked. When I go out I don't plan on people seeing me. I go out in the middle of the night or wait until I'm sure no one is around. When I go out to take pictures in the day I'm only naked long for me to take the photos.

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2017 at 06:30 PM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

I have had a couple times where I was sure I got caught, but they didn't say anything to me. Both in the middle of the night. I avoid being caught as much as possible, but there's a thrill in knowing someone might pop out and catch me there naked. There's just something special about being nude in nature. The feel of the air against your body. I'm hoping to do some hiking in the mountains this summer. Find someplace secluded and quiet. See how far I can go naked. At some point I think it would be fun to find someone to go with me and maybe take pictures together.

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2017 at 09:52 PM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures. The snow angels was just being there at the right time. I got lucky there wasn't anyone around. Please let me know if you have any ideas or request of where and what I can do the next time I go out picture taking.

Posted On: 15 Apr, 2017 at 12:16 AM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

Everyone's perverted in their own way. Lol I'm not exactly sure how I would react to running into naked man somewhere either, but I would probably ask to join him and catch a few photos together. It would be nice to have some nudes of myself without using the selfie stick.

Posted On: 18 Apr, 2017 at 04:37 AM mhelzer5 mhelzer5
7 May, 2012

Thanks. It's a thrill to take the pictures. Its exciting to share them as well.