JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Facials   Reply to topic

Posted On: 23 Jan, 2012 at 01:21 AM LXIXme LXIXme
25 Feb, 2010

We've all got our fetish. Mine is a pretty girl loving a good cum bath. I've search all the terms I can think of (facial, face, cum, money shot, M$) and i have a few favorites. WILLOW! What else is out there that you've found?

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2012 at 06:25 AM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

I am a girl who likes to take a good facial. Search for me, search for me!!!!

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2012 at 02:56 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

sorry guys, if you are going to explode outside my pussy, it had better be from the neck down. OH & watch out for my hair!!! lol

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2012 at 05:30 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

aw PLEEZ!...
there's no such thing as "demeaning" when both people are turned on & on the same page! it's called being turned on!

FORCED is scary, demeaning & dangerous!....let's stop confusing the two shall we?

the play between consenting adults needs no outside opinion.
set Ur own limits, don't waste yer time trying to set limits for others.
dat's creepy!

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2012 at 06:44 AM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

I have to admit I like to do them because I think it turns on guys and I love turning on guys. I usually get a real nice reward myself when I do one! But I do agree about the eye thing, its no fun and not very sexy when your eyes burn.

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2012 at 07:00 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I've never been into giving facials. I'd much rather blow my load in a warm wet pussy. Unless she wants to finish off an awesome blow job with swallowing. That has always been a favorite of mine.

Posted On: 27 Jan, 2012 at 10:35 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

it why I always carry my cumgoggles with me ...

Posted On: 27 Jan, 2012 at 11:16 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Ordered some CG's...damn things are on backorder. Gotta tuff it out til then.. :)

Posted On: 28 Jan, 2012 at 02:28 AM LXIXme LXIXme
25 Feb, 2010

HOLY HELL HOLLIE! I love your pics. I had not found you searching through the archives. I must say that you wear it well. I hope you are happy to hear that I released a large amount of baby batter while looking at your smiling face. I may be very deeply in lust with you.

Posted On: 2 Feb, 2012 at 08:35 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Sorry I missed that last comment! Thank you so much. I am probably too sensitive about all of this, but I like doing them and I am excited when someone likes them! I have covered this with my buddies here in other threads and I have worked through it, I just felt bad that some people I respect greatly thought I was demeaning myself. I looked at it as if I was taking control and trying to be super kinky. But I am learning (slowly) that everyone likes different things so I am OK now (especially since I know my friends here still like me even if they don't like facials!). I just want to make everyone happy dang it! One of my shortcomings in life!

Thanks again for the hot compliment!