JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Get your Ass, Into the Cam Chat Room, Cum Visit.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2023 at 07:50 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Listen up you people that have never been in the PV Cam Chat Room, do it just like the title says, get your ass into the PV Cam Chat room. Cum visit us, we would love to see you there. It's slow at times, but what don't have slow times? (some that read this will say.. your bed fun), and to that I say, ok so what, its true and?, lol. the room picks up though,
warning, things do get wild at times (a good wild though). Virgin ears may leave the chat room with their ear cherry popped.
Caming gets slow but Myself and some other women have been caming a bit, FYI you Need to be Gold Member to View the Cams but You Don't Need to be Gold member to Cam. Cam naked or dressed or what ever you want, I perfer to do caming in my short skirts and tiny tops and or see thru tops, panties maybe, mmmmm I fucking just love sliding my panties to the side showing my pussy, yeah I do!!, or I'll just stand up and remove them, I only put them on to take them off it seems, then I'll take my titties out and show them and play with them & lickm mmmmm i do, Wait wtf, Hold on! Fuck!!!! there I go as usual getting off (mmmmm getting off) the topic. Sorry ok now back to this.... anyway And even if there is no cams up there is usually some chatting and fun banter going on. Love to increase the amount of chatters the more the merrier I say. Notice : All the moderators are nice and caring regardless of what some may say, lol. Ok thats all I got, so hope to see more of you people in the PV Cam Chat Room. That means 2 things lol
We all would Love to see more people in the PV Cam Chat Room, Now enjoy your flight, sit back buckle up hold the fuck on.. lets gooo... xxoo

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2023 at 03:00 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

And..... Here.....We.......Go..............................................lol.... :)

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2023 at 03:42 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀Omg did I hear sheer 👤

🎀 The trouble with the cam chatroom is this is the only site with cam chat that doesn't let all its members view the cams💣 and yes non-paying members should be limited but by not letting them view with limits aint helping. and more people would cam if they knew all could view them. it's a Voyeur thing. Something admin has lost track of over the years🐁

🎀Anyway. ladies get ya sheer whites on for the lads iiiiiiii

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2023 at 03:46 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Most of the woman won't cam, some say they are shy about their bodies, some say only for the special ones, then some are just wanna be women.. go figure. I know most of the Men are not shy at all, but i'm not a Dick watcher....

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2023 at 03:54 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

🎀No you're a dick-flasher single lol

🎀Ban the mac flashers I say

Posted On: 4 Nov, 2023 at 03:20 AM frisky316 frisky316
15 Oct, 2023

Well Miss Stuff of Fun…oh jeez I already got distracted, ha! Yes yes..let’s all cam…kish❤️💕❤️

Posted On: 6 Nov, 2023 at 08:43 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

All this feedback its got to be working, I just know it is...... okkkkkkay I dunno... :)

Posted On: 10 Nov, 2023 at 11:56 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Don't look all confused about it looking like I post wierd stuff, someone removes there profile It takes their comments with them, I'm not just randomly posting comments (like I do in the Cam Chat Room) lol just clearing that up, good day all. fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted On: 11 Nov, 2023 at 05:04 AM ursweetypie ursweetypie
19 May, 2022

You’re weird lol fuckkkkkkkk it

Posted On: 11 Nov, 2023 at 02:42 PM 69mustang 69mustang
30 Aug, 2009

It's ok Fun, we still love ya.........weirdness and all smooooooooooches