JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Got a Hot Topic to discuss? Here is your place to post it. or not.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 11 Oct, 2017 at 12:02 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Hi everyone, Well I thought I'd start this thread for the current hot topics and events. Whether or not it gets any post, It's open to any subject (that's within the sites administration rules) such as gun control and most any thoughts one may have on any situation that seems interesting and discussable. One thread, for all these types of opinions seems like some good reading, I hope. Also no matter of a person's opinion, Please Do not attack no one personally. So Have Your Say.
*Notice*

*(If this thread gets removed it will be because I should not have done it) LOL :)

Posted On: 11 Oct, 2017 at 06:59 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

maybe we should trade places denn - guns, anything goes... until last week it looked like silencers were going to be the new hot thing for everyone to have.
and things called bump stocks are flying off the shelves, which we've all learned about ad nauseam.
heavy on the nauseam.
it's against the law for companies to sell smart guns - something that would save thousands of suicides, or kids getting a hold of them and killing their friends or murdering dozens of tykes... or the occasional three year old taking a gun from mommy's purse and killing her.
yeah, the freedom for copycats to buy bumpstocks.
yeah, trade places - you guys control your guns and welcome immigrants.
the opposite here - immigrants are our ruin. they take jobs I guess.
in reality they get jobs, pay taxes, buy things...
all those dumb motherfucker protesters in Charlottesville - if any of them want my job, get a degree and apply.
I think, one look at our respective leaders - you'd say no thank you.
to our goofy piece of shit - black guys peacefully bringing attention to a national problem is somehow disrespecting our flag.
and dumbasses carrying tiki torches, screaming anti jew, anti white shit are nice guys.
not perfect denn, but I think you're better off where you are.

Posted On: 12 Oct, 2017 at 06:33 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Well, dennis, they could start taxing us straight out of the womb....you will take xxx amount of breathes per year, multiply that times the average life expectancy, and for the luxury???? of taking in polluted air each day.....you owe xxxx amount in taxes each year!!!

Posted On: 12 Oct, 2017 at 06:47 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

We are all screwed at some point no matter where you live. It's going to get to where you won't be able to wave at someone a certain way because it will piss off somebody. Several things get blamed for some type of action it really has nothing to do with. The fucked up minds of few should not be the reasoning behind taking rights from the sane.

And dennis hun you help yourself, there is plenty of room , you post as much or as little you want to. :)

cheers
funstuff xxoo
fuck!!

Posted On: 12 Oct, 2017 at 05:52 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

And I'm sure we'd have a ton of fun!!! xoxo

Posted On: 15 Oct, 2017 at 06:20 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

here's something nice :)
I use one of those bose wave radios for my tele - and a week or so ago, the remote stopped working.
so I called them, to get a replacement...
gave my address etc - and the guy said ok, we'll send it.
I said don't you want my cc number?
nope he said - free of charge :)
sooo nice.

Posted On: 17 Oct, 2017 at 06:06 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

using fallen soldiers to lie about previous presidents, specifically Obama.
what a fucked up piece of shit.

Posted On: 31 Oct, 2017 at 07:41 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

the dude with a face that only putin would love, is going down.
as someone called him a deranged animal - I prefer brainless fucking traitor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8vD8ZP-eMI

Posted On: 31 Oct, 2017 at 09:10 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

To be able to run for president, you should have to take a aptitude test , you should not be able to buy your way in as they all do. There is one thing money can't buy, that's brains, it can get you the presidency yes, but not (brains). When is the first or last time you heard anyone say, "hey went to walfuck today and bought me some brains, theyz be on sale got one fer 50% off, then i'd be gosh derned if 1 week later they were 75% off went back and got the difference. Saw my new brains already paying for themselves right away. Never realizing it took 20.00 in gas to get to the store to get 5.00 refund. Money can't buy you smarts. sigh.... hey look! there is a bird. points :)

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2017 at 02:02 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

LOL. If you're getting your news, and basing your life decisions off of what appears on your Facebook timeline, you might be an idiot.
Odd, we hear the Russians paid to post fake news on Facebook, but no indication what so ever whom they favored. All I've read is they were positive and negative to both candidates. Listen to Liberals, you'd swear the Russians put President Trump in the White house. They have a hard time realizing that a) Hillary was a flawed candidate b) Americans are tired of their social justice, put a label on people bullshit. President Donald J Trump is living inside their empty heads rent free.