JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Happy Mother's Day   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 May, 2019 at 04:48 AM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

Hello All

Well over here in the US we take one day out of the year to honor our Mothers. It is a nice thing really, but you know, I have to wonder.......why just one day?

You see, I was thinking about some of the ladies here at PV that I have met and become friends with. We talk about all kinds of things and even our children. Hopes and dreams for them. Their activities, and how they are growing up. Just things parents seem to do you know?

But I was thinking more, taking it one step further. I have also got to see something else in them. Their kindness to others, their caring and concern. Doing things for others without a thought of what they would get in return. They give gifts of music, attentive ears, hugs, and jokes. Some will flirt and inflate your..........ego. All without asking for anything in return.

It is that warmth and sunshine they give that makes you say WOW. And you know, makes the world a little more brighter, and gives you a little skip in your step.

And you have to ask yourself, if they do that for people they meet online, what awesomeness their children receive.

I guess it feels great, knowing you have the best Mon in the world.

So I would like to stop for a minute and say Thank You to the ladies here in PV,, tip the hat, and say

Happy Mother's Day

Hugs to all you Moms

Posted On: 12 May, 2019 at 05:13 AM babyss babyss
16 Mar, 2015

Thank you, jahoo and huggsssss to you.
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there

Posted On: 12 May, 2019 at 03:10 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Happy Mother's Day Ladies...hope you enjoy

Posted On: 12 May, 2019 at 04:49 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Happy Mothers and Mums day to all our international ladies here in PV land, Canada in da house, Britain in da House, Australia in da house, Holland in da house, and of course USA in da house and many more too. Like was said, we don't need 1 day a year to celebrate our lovely Moms and Mums, celebrate them all year long, with what they have to put up with pfftttttt...

Peace and Love xoxoxox
Singleman67