JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Happy making friends here   Reply to topic

Posted On: 26 Nov, 2023 at 09:20 AM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

A few months ago, I was going through some traumatic times because of, well, everything..,.my family being Christian and some of them say transgender s go to Hell unless I started seeing myself in the way I was born, was very traumatic. Anyways I started asking people to pray for me after I came out to my far away friends and family on Facebook, for me to find peace, and then I found this page!

Its been wonderful to say the least because not only have I found a few people who like perving with me, but also the peace I looked for. With friends such as Cindy. Courtenay, Jizzy, Roddd, Singleman, Victoria, Funstuff , Greggyand now gilfkygirl1, I feel truly blessed. They say God works in strange ways and now i believe that!

Thanks so much and God bless you all!

Posted On: 26 Nov, 2023 at 11:52 AM Pinkjill Pinkjill
18 Aug, 2021

Jean, you have been a great addition to the chat room.
I can only imagine how hard it is to be brave enough to come out the way you have and say โ€œthis is me.โ€ People can be tough on each other and will try to bring you down. But, you are right, this is a place where you can be yourself, be accepted, make some friends and have some fun.
You are a great person with a good heart and thatโ€™s what makes you, you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted On: 26 Nov, 2023 at 12:04 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Thanks Jill I love you!!!

Posted On: 26 Nov, 2023 at 12:30 PM MrJizzy MrJizzy
6 Feb, 2022

๐ŸŽ€ bloody Nora cif. me rep lol๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽ€ If I'm honest I don't understand all this gender stuff
( ta each their own I say )

๐ŸŽ€โ‹† But I have to admit most gays and cifs hide and make out they are a woman. but me good old m8๏ธโƒฃ cif is honest and that's why we get on. I don't care what people are so long as they are honest and don't hide and trick people. bit like the fuckin gloryhole thing๐Ÿ˜ณ . but let's not get into that as me rep has already taken a right battering lolโ‹†

๐ŸŽ€PS Ban the mac flashers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Posted On: 26 Nov, 2023 at 05:30 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Jizz you always make me laugh!

Thx...

Posted On: 2 Dec, 2023 at 01:27 PM jeanette1 jeanette1
15 Apr, 2023

Thanks Shake! And as for mrs jizz....LMAO!