JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Has anyone ever had someone recognize them in public   Reply to topic

Posted On: 1 Feb, 2013 at 04:37 AM couple4752 couple4752
4 Nov, 2009

I was just curious if this has ever happened and how it was handled

Posted On: 4 Feb, 2013 at 03:12 AM couple4752 couple4752
4 Nov, 2009

actualy,I'm kind of hoping my wife or I will be recognized it would be fun. Kind of like being a celebrity

Posted On: 7 Feb, 2013 at 01:35 PM riverdog riverdog
12 Nov, 2012

MY WIFE WAS SHE WAS A WAITRES AND HER LEFT HER GOOD TIPS FOR ALONG TIME BEFORE TELLING HER HE EAS VERY NICE AND MY WIFE LOVED THAT

Posted On: 24 Feb, 2013 at 05:44 AM slobbie slobbie
5 Apr, 2011

I will give a hint to where my wife is this weekend---- you have to promise not to tell her you recognize her from her naked pics here on pv. If you see her in person you will most likely get hard quick! She is with a friend in the St Augustine area, she loves Starbucks. Send me a pm and I might give you more info. Let me know if you live close, I would love to here your response to seeing her in person?
Slobbiie

Posted On: 21 Mar, 2013 at 10:11 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

While some may enjoy the excitement of being recognized, This is MY little secret! If someone I knew saw my pics here, I'd be gone in a heartbeat! When I first posted here, I wondered if someone would recognize my hair or clothes. Most of you here find it hard to believe, but I am a VERY shy, private person out in the "real" world.

I never thought I would post when I first came to pv, never cam or even meet people; but I have! And it was fun! But I have chatted with someone who lived across the highway from me, THAT was toooooooooo close for comfort!

I don't think there is anything wrong with what goes on here, BUT it IS MY personal escape from the "real" world and no one needs to know!!! Just my opinion!