JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Help! I am such a dork!!!   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2012 at 09:28 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

I know this belongs in the tech area and if I need to I will post it there, but I am not very technical and I don't understand the answers there usually. So, I'll try here first to see f I can get an answer I understand (Unlikely, I know. Number crunchers are difficult to teach!).

I have some videos we shot on our camera that I cannot upload. They are too big. I have one I want to upload which is the video version of my BJ 4 bucks post today. (For those who are icky about facials it shows how I got to be such a mess so be forwarned!)I want to upload a video!! All you other ladies are so hot in your videos!!

I bought a video converter and can turn the file into a Windows Media file. Then I put it in Windows movie maker, edit it, get it where I want it, BUT everytime I replay it it freezes at like 50 seconds in. The little bar keeps moving but I become an unmoving Hollie again. DANG IT!!! Everytime. Every video!! Maybe I am supposed to only be in still pictures!!

Anybody have any ideas?? Please??? If not, we can always change the subject to weiners, muffins, sheep, anuses, and other things. As you all know, I enjoy deviated threads!

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2012 at 10:28 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Thanks Marie, you are not only sexy but smart! What a combo!! I will download that other program and try it, because reducing the file doesn't seem to help.

Hangin', are you on the mend or do you still need a wet nurse??? Hee Hee!! Hey, I just deviated my own thread. The boys will be proud of me!!!

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2012 at 10:51 PM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Deviation Alert! Deviation Alert! "Moist Muffin" mention detected in previous comment. Commencing thread realignment and sterilization procedures in 3...2...

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 12:20 AM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Marie is right, so here goes: I wish Marie would share her moist muffin with me! Sounds yummy!!! Then we could top it off with some sausage and buns for lunch!

Are we sufficiently deviated yet??

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 12:23 AM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

I like your solution Bizz! I like it when things that are smaller get bigger!

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 06:12 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Hollie if you can get your video to work...I think you'll need to stop by and you can just show me what you do in the video :)