JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Hugs, Kisses, Panties (Revisited)   Reply to topic

Posted On: 19 Dec, 2023 at 03:13 PM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

Was looking back over some old posts and came across this one, I thought maybe I'd share it again.....

Sitting here on a rainy day and thinking back over some good times in my life.

There was this time..............

Had this friend, we all have had one like them, one that would do anything to embarrass you. She made it a goal in her life to make sure I didn't get too stuffy. She also was a, shall we say, "special" friend.

So one night, after visiting a couple of establishments, we were walking home and was passing my workplace. With that look in her eye, a wink and grin, I found myself being led by the hand to my office. Well, once there I was showing her that being, oh....stuffy has it's benefits. Needless to say, after that, I never looked at my desktop again without a grin.

But no, story doesn't end there you see. She also was a sweet lady. She always made sure I had enough hugs and kisses. She'd fill my top, left drawer full of those little chocolate morsels. Just as a reminder of her.

Well, I shared this office/closet with this other lady. So close that she could almost reach out and touch my drawer. And if you think I was stuffy, she was 10 times worse. Well, working with her so close for a bit of time discovered she'd get restless a couple of days each month and my chocolate supply would diminish. It became automatic, she'd be muttering to herself, up, down, opening, closing drawers and banging away at her computer. I'd reach down, open the drawer, watch her hand plunge in and see those hugs and kisses disappear. Calm returned.

So there I was, the day after that night of wetting down the desk blotter....man I hated to see that get tossed in the trash, my special friend showed up. We talked a little and then a phone call, she stepped out and watched me from outside the door. Then it happened, i heard those familiar sounds and reached down and pulled open the drawer. My special friend started laughing, almost convulsing, I couldn't figure out what was so funny until........that hand from my coworker had just reached into the drawer, in silence the hand withdraws with nothing.....oh no, how are we going to get through this with no chocolates, I knew there were some in there so I had to look, maybe they got covered with papers or something. Well, you could say they did get covered with something. My special friend, decided to leave me a little reminder of the previous night's activities. In my drawer, sitting on top of the hugs and kisses, were her very, um, well sexy panties. I looked up and guessed it capped it for my special friend, she was on the floor in hysterics, I looked at my co worker, she was in a state of shock, me, wellllllllllllllll I had to take the rest of the afternoon off.

Needless to say, from that point on, never had to worry about my stash of hugs and kisses.