JOIN NOW FOR FREE

I dont think we should have any spots to dicuss politics or religion   Reply to topic

Posted On: 17 Nov, 2017 at 02:42 PM lustforwomen lustforwomen
24 Aug, 2017

WE should not allow any politics or religion on this site..it causes way to much fighting ..I have served my country for almost 25 years been all around the world many many times seen all walks of life...Its really hard for me ..to listen to any one that hasn,t been out side this country ...I,m not saying it makes me a expert ...but I sure know..maybe just alittle more then the avg person ...So I say for the last time on this site..Any one who hates this country this much then go live any where else in the world to see how great it is..And not just pay attention to what the news is saying look around ..So fun who I really do love and is a sweet heart in the room ..She knows I love her And also she wants me to fuck her good...plz remove from the forum ..I know what you were trying to do..and I under stand it.. but when people write stuff ..even my self it carrys on in the main room ..and thank you fro trying

Posted On: 17 Nov, 2017 at 10:01 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

We don't have a place to discuss Politics or Religion it's not really a discussable subject, no one will win or change anyones mind on those 2 subjects. If I'm reading it right I think you're referring to the thread I started for Hot Topics? Well that's what it is for and we are adults that can handle most subjects, but most people know poligion is never a Hot Topic so as you've seen there has not been nothing discussed there but some gun subjects, few about peeps being nice, few comments about fucking, a little perving, few filler comments, comment or 6 about fuckbook, then some men's perv comments and some more comments for perving. Just what I expected from us.

Posted On: 19 Nov, 2017 at 01:36 PM ncbill ncbill
27 Nov, 2010

am I the only one kinda turned on by lustfors passion right now??? cmere funseeeee

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2017 at 01:04 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6AoPny5I8

Posted On: 21 Nov, 2017 at 10:54 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

dennis, i have to say for some strange reason, I would ummm be compelled to watch that. So if you ever decide to go off the deep end politically please post the Time & Day and which steps and i'll see you and Hillary there. But just to view not to join in, why not? you ask?, Well dennis because i don't do politics.

cheers!

p.s. dennis make sure she swallows all of it and she don't dribble on her "(pantsuit?)" ;)

Posted On: 22 Nov, 2017 at 07:52 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

why thank you star, about the brains note :)
unless you just meant our brains bouncing above your cock :/
yeah ava, i'll agree w/ you to a certain extent - for his exemplary performance in his official duties, he gets an honorable bj from me.
as for his personal side in the wh - I respect a man that respects bjs.
but for my oral performances, I think i'm a blue collar type.
my one night thrill stand a few months ago was most memorable. - he came in my mouth.
I think it had been a couple of years since a guy released there. sigh...
and yeah, he said he was attracted to smart women - ha!
i'll take it :)
good thing I didn't get his contact info - he's in Illinois, i'm here... i'd be doing anything, including crawling there for a redux.