JOIN NOW FOR FREE

I just believe founding me in the war between "Hells Angels" & "Bandidos"!   Reply to topic

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2009 at 05:15 PM sge4ever sge4ever
24 May, 2009

What's the hell with that member called "bart_s"? Is he "meshuggah"? I know, we have "freedom of speech" and "freedom of the press" ... but we all have not allow this "rapist2 to murder all that, what's "holy" to us.

Chuck him out ... and "peace" will return to P.V.!

In a great German Forum called "Wer kennt wen" (Who knows whom), I think it longs only 1 day, that there would be created a new public group called "To Hell With Bart" - is surely gets hundreds of members in a few hours and it's totally free.

So you all reading this will be welcome in that new group "To Hell With Bart"!!!

SGE4ever yours

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2009 at 05:39 PM carlsberger carlsberger
28 Jun, 2009

Hi,Totally agree with all u say. Only problem is that assholes like that resurrect themselves with new names. Only way to prevent wud be to stop any attempts coming from his isp address. Another thing I don't believe he is an aussie.Too much local knowledge for an illiterate dim ass like him.Hey lets start a crusade.

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2009 at 05:43 PM runner69 runner69
23 Mar, 2009

+1 on to hell with bart_s and also with, cheripicker and edpresley. All 3 should be baned form the site. I for one may leave this site and go else were. even though I'm a premium member if they are not dealt with.

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2009 at 05:58 PM amachine69 amachine69
14 Jun, 2008

I have to get on board with this also, If the contri's are not to there liking they can vote low. But the crap theas guys spew is just chasing the girls away but this is futile caus the assmonger just re ups with a new name so as far as the free side goes we are out of luck. you guy have named a few of the asses but there are more every day. It would be nice if the moderators modreated, I volunteer for the spot. I'll boot um all. :)

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2009 at 06:21 PM sge4ever sge4ever
24 May, 2009

Hi Runner,

don't leave P.V.! It's the best created site like this in the web.
Don't let them (those) gget you dow, fight!!!

SGE4ver!

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2009 at 06:48 PM runner69 runner69
23 Mar, 2009

then the powers to be need to get rid of the 3 or 4 of the a$$ holes

Posted On: 15 Aug, 2009 at 05:47 AM bart_s bart_s
25 May, 2009

I find it very interesting this holier than thou attitude of the people that are
commenting here! ever one of with the exception of sage4ever thought that you had the right to pass smart ass comments when you get it back wiyh interest you dont like it I suggest that you take a long hard look at your selves !!!

Posted On: 15 Aug, 2009 at 03:19 PM amachine69 amachine69
14 Jun, 2008

Bats s I don't care what or how many times you post on my profile, that's just big fun for me but when you post such downright mean comments to the girls it proves your just an immature troll. You post on the young ladies contri that she is going to make you puke and you have the nerve to tell us to take a look at our selves, Come on get real you are just a mean hateful bastard!!!

Posted On: 15 Aug, 2009 at 03:43 PM bart_s bart_s
25 May, 2009

That is your opinion and view at the end of the day not every one is one of the beautiful people thats a hard fact of life whats more cruel and hurtful to tell someone the truth or to let someone think they are beautifuland enter competitions such as miss vegas 50+ only to have it pointed out to them that they are not what people have lead them to believe????

Posted On: 15 Aug, 2009 at 09:44 PM sge4ever sge4ever
24 May, 2009

Hi folks, it took not a long time, that Bart found out this new forum. So first I got a reply on my profile-site with this text:

"what ever you german basterd go gas some jews you creep"

Well, that put simply what he is!

I don't like racist comments ... the brown years are long, long time ago!I call mkany jews my friends ... and I think I know and read and learned more about that theme than he.

But nevertheless ... I wish you all a funny, sunny, horny and naughty weekend!

SGE4ever yours!