JOIN NOW FOR FREE

I'm Seeing Pictures From Here In Another Site's Ads   Reply to topic

Posted On: 17 Aug, 2012 at 03:51 PM shonuff shonuff
27 Jul, 2012

Some of the girls here are having their pictures used by another site... I doubt that is with permission. Are you all (community, site owners) aware of this? I don't want to mention the site because I don't want to promote them, particularly if it is going to cause grief for the girls whose pictures are being used.

Posted On: 18 Aug, 2012 at 03:11 PM shonuff shonuff
27 Jul, 2012

What I saw was a "dating" site (you know, get lucky in your home town tonight)... and not in the Links.

Posted On: 18 Aug, 2012 at 04:00 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

It's in the "Terms & Conditions" you agree to when joining the site.

By uploading any photographs or videos of Yourself or others, and by entering any text or other content, You hereby swear that You own or control all intellectual property and publicity rights with respect to the uploaded photographs, videos and content; and You hereby irrevocably grant a non-exclusive right and license to Us to:
Reproduce, transmit, communicate, display, or distribute Your submitted photographs and content, on or as part of Our Sites, on other Internet sites, or elsewhere, for promotional or commercial purposes, by means of any technology, whether now known or hereafter to become known;
Reproduce Your photographs and content in digital form of display on the Internet (alone or in combination with other works, including, but not limited to, text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, animation, graphics, video, or audio segments, and hypertext links)

Posted On: 19 Aug, 2012 at 05:42 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

DEFINITELY WHY YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY FACE IN ANY OF MY PICS, VIDEOS OR ON CAM!!!!!

Posted On: 19 Aug, 2012 at 05:07 PM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Had a wonderful time ole Hangin. The heat wave broke our first night out, a little rain and wind, but the severe storms missed us. Low 80's temps feel good after dealing with triple digit temps for weeks. Did alot of fishing, pulled in small crappie and bullheads, but it beat the hell out of going to work LOL. Was amazed we got anything since the lakes were real low. May try it again in the Fall.

Posted On: 21 Aug, 2012 at 01:13 AM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Okay, just wanted to clear up a few things.

Firstly shonuff, if you've seen pics from this site that specifically belong to you on a dating site, then you as the copyright owner, need to send a DMCA Removal Request to the site in question. If you need help with this, please let us know via our support channel.

If you are seeing pics of other members on here and know for a fact that they would not have submitted them to the other site, then let that user know about sending in a DMCA Removal Request.

We do not own the copyright to your images so are unable to request removal.

Secondly, yes, our Terms and Conditions do state that we can use your images on other sites but we don't really do this except to create galleries to promote Project Voyeur on other sites.

The nature of the internet makes it difficult, if not impossible, to prevent images and videos from being taken from this site and being used on other sites. It's unfortunate but that's just the way the internet is. We wish it were possible since it would give us a competitive edge because we know the ladies, gents and couples that post at PV are awesome!! :)

Hangin: http://www.projectvoyeur.com/pages/links.php all sites starting at the top, down to the PV egroup are owned and operated by us.

Browneyes ... we don't mind how we get you, as long as we get you! You're a star!! :)

Hope that helps to clear up a few things folks.

Min

Posted On: 22 Aug, 2012 at 04:38 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Thank you min!!! I luv it here!