JOIN NOW FOR FREE

I'm rude and a asshole- Block List (apologies accepted here)   Reply to topic

Posted On: 13 Mar, 2012 at 12:02 AM callthemout callthemout
9 Feb, 2011

Ladies try this, There is a block feature here that blocks anyone you have on it Stops them from posting on anything of yours like pics, profile all that..there is no limit either to how many you can block. So I suggest that all of you wonderful ladies should (Post the names of these "Rude Assholes" right here for all posters to see and Block, if you come here and see their name Block them!

And all of you block them even if they have not posted any rude nasty comments on your pics, profile ect, if they've been rude to another person is reason enough I'd think. They really need to be taught a lesson. IF they come here after they see everyone has blocked them, They can apologize to all that they have offended, right here on this thread! and then and only then you ladies can lift the Block off them "If" you feel like it.

Ban together make'm pay!! Keep up the great post and all the other stuff that you wonderful women contribute to this site and life itself.

Posted On: 16 Mar, 2012 at 11:31 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

wow. cal comes thru again for the models!

Posted On: 18 Mar, 2012 at 03:21 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Your so sweet call, hang'n, eye. :) I'm in! they will be blocked by me. next? :) lol

cheers everyone xxoo

Posted On: 19 Mar, 2012 at 01:21 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Wow! already gettn quite a list! lol :)

cheers xxoo

Posted On: 19 Mar, 2012 at 04:14 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Ok, I went to wytestalion's page first, and I don't see a block button. Anybody help me out ?

Posted On: 19 Mar, 2012 at 06:30 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Ohhhhhh, ok. TY!

Posted On: 20 Mar, 2012 at 12:59 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Just so you know, hangin, if a person doesn't have their age on their profile, you can't search them. It comes up that no profile exists. I had inquired about this quite some time ago. Ed said you can't search a nic if they didn't allow their age to show on their profile.

Soooooooo, better report people right away folks!!!

Posted On: 5 Apr, 2012 at 06:44 PM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

You dont know how much Ive missed you guys.
Screw banning them, send them to me and I'll kick their ass :)
Note..I didnt say kiss their ass...
although, Hangin, slowly, call, eye...and ok you to bizz
Id kiss ya'll's ass ~~~

Posted On: 5 Apr, 2012 at 06:49 PM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

Wait, I messed that up...before I'd kiss your ass's gentlemen,
the women would always be first..what was I thinking.
Fun, Browneyes, Marie, Look and Acc...I'd always kiss's yours first...Im just like that you know, women first, it was the was I was raised.

Posted On: 10 Apr, 2012 at 02:27 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Well hangin, some people are just F**KED UP RUDE JACKASSES!!! The title said it all. Soooooooo apparently teddy is just a JACKASS LOSER that thinks his opinion matters!! Well guess what teddy, it doesn't. Go back & hide under your rock!!!