JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Just thought I'd share my opinion.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 27 Aug, 2012 at 08:59 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

I just thought I'd share my opinion on what makes a person sexy. By saying that a lady looks sexy isn't limited to how she looks. Personality and attitude have a huge impact on how I see a lady and portrays how sexy she is. Being sexy is more than visual appearance to me. There are some lady's on here who I find extremely sexy, I'm sure that you know who you are. It'd be interesting to hear how others feel on this subject.

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2012 at 11:27 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

I don't want what I said being misunderstood. Every woman on this site is beautiful. I was only saying that I like to look into a lady's personality as part of her beauty. You certainly got a gorgeous and sexy lady there hangin. Your a very luck guy.

Posted On: 29 Aug, 2012 at 03:23 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

You are absolutely right, wonder. Someone can be blessed with the perfect body, perfect hair, extremely good looks BUT if they come across with the "I'm all that" attitude, THERE IS NOTHING SEXY ABOUT THEM!!!

On the other hand, you can have someone who falls into the so called "plain jane/john" category, who exudes confidence & has a great personality and comes across as being sexier than the person described above.

Posted On: 29 Aug, 2012 at 03:29 AM kenwood121 kenwood121
26 Dec, 2010

so true to all of the above.. good thread dog. xx
personally to me, there nothing sexier than someone with a lovely soul..
u can tell by the eyes..
looks are def not everything

i adore resepct way above a nice body xxx

Posted On: 29 Aug, 2012 at 06:59 AM tony07601 tony07601
28 Jan, 2009

I am far from what may be considered a “lady’s man” however I have been fortunate enough to share company with a variety of different woman and for me the female body in all its variations is beautiful and fascinating. I would not be able to explain what I call “sexy” because it comes in so many different ways. It’s attitude, mischievousness, class, a smile, posture, ability to be open and unafraid to share with another person, having a kind heart, etc. the list could go on and on. I guess for me it’s having the timing to display those various traits and the right time.
I don’t know if I made any sense. Just an opinion.

Posted On: 30 Aug, 2012 at 12:00 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

I didn't see anything that you wrote as being offensive hangin. I can relate to what you wrote there too.

Posted On: 31 Aug, 2012 at 02:52 AM thegrayfox thegrayfox
1 Sep, 2010

I totally agree with you. I have met some girls that were very pretty on the outside but truly ugly on the inside. A beautiful women is pretty all the way through. That is what makes a women beautiful.