JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Ladies having a pee!   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 Oct, 2011 at 01:24 PM owendragon owendragon
2 Nov, 2009

I just wanted to see if there were any like minded folks out there on this issue. As i have got older i seem to get really turned on seeing a lady peeing. Even just hearing my partner pee in the other room makes he hard. My lady often using the bathroom infront of me to pee. She knows i like it i think and often comes in when i am in shower or shaving. She often gives me a flash of her pussy as she pees, but pretends its an accident. Anyone else like watching ladies pee?

I have started to fantise about this a lot. I am not into water sports at all, but really want to get my lady to open her legs wide, so i can watch her pee and even touch her as she is peeing. Maybe hold her lips open wider and french kiss her as she goes. Recently I had a very erotic dream where i am in bed listening to her peeing in the bathroom and get turned on. Once she has finished peeing, she notices there is no paper to wipe herself. So she comes into the bedroom and asks me to lick her pussy clean. I agree straight away and she straddles my face and i lick her wet pussy lips clean. Man i'm so horny just talking about it, but am too scared to bring up the issue with her as she might be put off by it. Anyone else find this idea horny, or is it just me.

cheers take care Owen xxx

Posted On: 14 Oct, 2011 at 12:22 PM owendragon owendragon
2 Nov, 2009

Nobody got any comments to make? :-(

Posted On: 14 Oct, 2011 at 03:39 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I'm with you on that one hangin!

Posted On: 14 Oct, 2011 at 10:03 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

I'm with Y'all. When You've Grown Up seein Cows Pissin on Flat Rocks it's like that's Way More than 'Nough of That. I also do not find Bathroom pics with toliets or worse with the toliet seats up very appealin. Sooo I'll BRB as I need 2P in PVT. XO Lynn32A

Posted On: 16 Oct, 2011 at 12:44 AM starcar starcar
21 Mar, 2009

Not really my cup of pee,er,tea.......not bothered by it, just isn't something that gets me aroused.

Posted On: 20 Oct, 2011 at 07:21 PM owendragon owendragon
2 Nov, 2009

Ah right very funny. I just found out about this. Word of warning dont have an annoyed lady "friend" who knows your PV password and decides to show you up. No good will come of it! well except i wouldnt mind taking Marie up on her offer!

Off to change my password! O xxx

Posted On: 21 Oct, 2011 at 07:22 PM owendragon owendragon
2 Nov, 2009

Yes very funny. Not sure where she came up with that story from, very fertile imagination. She was the one that wanted to try peeing. Not my think either hence the annoyed lady as it was her turn to pick something new. Anyway, still fancy your idea Marie!! take care all owen xx

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2011 at 04:08 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

Howdy Owen!! Seems it WOOD be a Waste of time lettin you know there was a Hottie that posted a pic in Instant on 10/18-19. XO Lynn32A

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2011 at 11:11 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

lol well i am ito water sports osted a few pics to
i love it when my wife pees on me espec when she aims for my face
but i also love to pee on her shes not so keen on that part
lgw
ps would lovde to watch any of you fine ladys pee for me