JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Min's Journal   Reply to topic

Posted On: 2 May, 2013 at 08:13 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

I just found this feature so I guess I am late to the party. I thought it was interesting and a nice touch, BUT, with all the talk from some (me included) of PV downplaying the Mature models with the new changes and PVs claims it is not happening , I noticed that all the current featured posts in the Min Journal are younger models. Also, the majority of rotating cover photos since the change have been younger models. I hope that there will be a fair share of mature models also featured by the site. One of the greatest things about PV is the mix of models you can find here. I just want it to stay that way. Thank you for providing this forum for me to post this on!

Posted On: 2 May, 2013 at 08:15 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

One other thing, I am getting used to many of the changes and I like many of them oonce I learn my way around. The site still loads very slow on all of our I phones. Am I doing something wrong. I never had problems before.

Posted On: 2 May, 2013 at 10:19 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Hi Hollie, I'm glad someone has noticed my journal but I've been a little busy and haven't posted anything to it for a few weeks. I'll likely get back to it next week.

About what I post in there, it is actually and truly my journal so it contains what I find interesting on the day. I personally like all LEGAL age groups of women and am an equal opportunity pervert :)

If you look through the journal, you'll see I've posted a few 30 year olds, a few 40 year olds, at least one 50 year old too. What you see in my journal has no bearing on PV, it is my thoughts and likes of what is posted on the day.

I totally understand that you feel we are "downplaying" mature models but I'm not fabricating the fact that we struggled to get 5 contributions every second day to post to that section. We would have LOVED to have kept it going and if we see the numbers for mature submitters go up, we'll not have any issues in reviving MILF as its own category.

About the cover images, those are purely random and are not based on age. The only fixed criteria for most of them is that the user shown should have at least one profile picture.

Posted On: 2 May, 2013 at 11:29 PM holliebaby holliebaby
30 Dec, 2010

Thanks for the response Min! I appreciate you takIng the time to do that. I am glad you are an equal opportunity perv, those are the best! I am not trying to be a problem, it's just change can be hard on an old gal like me! I promise to keep an open mind about things as I try to learn my way around. I think I pretty much done posting anyway, so now I just need to learn to navigate as a viewer. Thanks again for listening to me!