JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Petition for mybeachnude.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2012 at 04:12 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

I'm not sure how the competitions work here, but they do seem very unfair sometimes. It's a shame for it to upset some of the great people on this site. Such a sadness to hear that mybeachnude is leaving. This is just to let this sexy couple know how they will be missed and that we love you guys.

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2012 at 05:50 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Hi wonderdog,

We've been in touch with mybeachnude earlier today I'd just like to make a few things clear.

Firstly, mybeachnude's contribution was categorized as voyeur and if you look at the prize distribution for contests, we do NOT have any prize offerings for the voyeur category. After looking at this specific situation, we have identified a flaw in the way we treat images that are taken on a beach and we have implemented new internal guidelines on their categorization. Note that the guidelines that were in place prior today, have served for a little over 5 years.

Secondly, we will be sending mybeachnude a winners check although we cannot retrospectively change the winners table to reflect this. Last we spoke with her, it did not seem like she was leaving.

We depend on our user base to tell us what works and what doesn't and if they feel things can be made better. However, using the forums as a support channel isn't ideal as we don't monitor them as actively as we monitor our dedicated support system. If you, or any one for that matter, feels they would like to get in touch with us to address issues or even make suggestions, we are extremely approachable.

Mash2201, could you drop us an email via our support system with specifics on what you feel could be improved? We'd love to hear from you.

Regards,
Min

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2012 at 07:17 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

Thanks for clearing that up min. I wasn't trying to imply that you guy in admin were doing the wrong thing. I was just voicing my opinion and letting mynudebeach that I thought they had a winning entry. That's all. Sorry if it seemed nasty to you min.