JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Remembering   Reply to topic

Posted On: 8 Aug, 2021 at 01:39 AM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

Seeing the Pinkjill thread reminded me of how many people have come and gone.
Solitare and Txsweet to name a couple of wild women.
Eyeballs always had something to say.
And of course, Juicyjennie.

Those 2009-2013 golden years.

Maybe it's just me dealing with the fact I can only get it up 4-5 times a day now;)

Posted On: 8 Aug, 2021 at 01:57 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

I know all these names too and a lot more., chatters who became friends
Man im getting old šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2023 at 11:11 AM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

I like older women.

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2023 at 10:38 PM cmoure cmoure
17 Oct, 2009

Agree on the golden-year time frame. Bring it back!

Posted On: 16 Jul, 2023 at 06:48 AM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

Another missed chance for you to Shut The Fuck Up.

Stop trying to hijack the thread you whiny little bitch. Adults talking here.

You can barely speak for yourself let alone someone else. And while I have total respect for the girls on this site and their ability to speak their minds while clearly communicating their desires, I find a total lack of respect from you for others that doesn't come close to the level (or lack of) I have for you.

Posted On: 16 Jul, 2023 at 03:05 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Well said, Bravo šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Posted On: 16 Jul, 2023 at 08:22 PM urknight urknight
13 Jan, 2022

@ hiway

Your such a bad ass ainā€™t ya???? Nope, ya ainā€™t.

Such hatredā€¦itā€™s called teasing & bit of banter.

You donā€™t know me, I donā€™t care what the hell you think.

You highjacked with another one of your retarded postsā€¦just saying.

Posted On: 17 Jul, 2023 at 03:09 PM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

A hard ass? What ever you say..
Why is it teasing and banter when it comes out of your pie hole but it's me being a hard ass?
Teasing is good natured. Your "banter" is the yapping of a little bitch or a kid sitting at the little table trying to get attention.
This thread is about people who used to be on this site. Instead of starting your own thread to discuss a subject you want talk about you jump in on one you know nothing about. Then you whine about being called out about it.
Your explanation is that I hijack threads too.
Well here it is. You got my attention.
What thread(s) have I hijacked? I predict you don't have an answer.

Did you notice the post after mine? The one that whole heartedly agreed with me?
You yourself have commented on your own bad behavior. You've pointed out how many times you've been kicked out of chat.
I've gone out of my way to NOT project the hard ass approach. Since there is no way I can enforce any threats, I'd end up looking as stupid as you.
I'll just let the mods deal with you.
The funniest thing about this is you exposing who you are. You act this way because you're on-line and you know you won't ever meet any of the girls on here. I've met 2 of the nicest (and in their own way, maybe 2 of the craziest) girls on here.
And now that you've told me I don't have a chance with your "girlfriends", I'm going to go play the David Carradine game.

This is all your fault, Dutchess! You let him hang out here and now I'm going to end up hanging here. Woe is me!

PS While I was just messing with the beautiful little Dutch girl, I meant everything I said to the "homeless guy".

Posted On: 17 Jul, 2023 at 03:28 PM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

"Agree on the golden-year time frame. Bring it back!"
Fuckin' aye bud.
I remember some of comments when people realized there was a guy attached to the dick that Jennie was doing what Jennie does with;) Girls like that are either not around long enough or they're around too long.

Sigh. Now I am going to hang myself.

Eat your heart out undouche