JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Replies to some of the shoutbox queries   Reply to topic

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 04:03 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

@gatekeeper - I believe I answered your query via a support ticket you submitted. If you still need help, please get back in touch and I'll be happy to provide any assistance.

@JameEil - we have just applied a fix that will make video play better and we'll further enhance it over the next few days

@Hokiejeepstr - Is there anything in particular that you are looking for and can't find?

@khushaw - Every category is a self contained archive so all you need to do is go to the category and click through the pages to see every contribution that was ever submitted to that category.

@iforgo - It's new, things have been reshuffled and we appreciate that it will take a day or two to get use to how things are. If you need help finding something specific, please drop us an email via the contact link at the bottom of the page and we'll be more than happy to help out.

@captbarbosa - Thank you :)

@dennis46 - Glad you're finding the site easy enough to navigate. If you do however need help at any time, know that we are just an email away.

@chopper474 - yes, it's new, it's different but sucks? I think that's rather harsh :)

If ANYONE is having trouble using the site, accessing a feature or would just like to give us some feedback, please use the contact page.

Edited to add to new entries:

@dhb411 - regarding the chatroom, sorry about that! We messed up when trying to apply a fix to videos but have since corrected it. Sorry for the inconvenience.