JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Thank You   Reply to topic

Posted On: 22 Aug, 2011 at 07:01 PM bodypainter bodypainter
22 Mar, 2009

Thank you all for your support, kind words, and help. I am very happy that the issue is fixed. To everyone who backed me up thank you and god bless you all. Reading all of the posts, messages, and comments on my profile really amazed me. I will be honest even brought a tear to my eye. The good people on this site are kind, helpful, and supportive of others. It is like a big family here at PV. A tight group of people with alot of class, respect, friendship, and a true care for others. This is a site for friends and people who all share a common love for the art of pictures and videos. I see so much beauty here not only in words, and actions but in the kindness of others. This is a great place with some truly wonderful, good, and solid folks. Also the moderators and operator of this site are very professional, kind, and wonderful people. i have never seen so many people take action and help another person anywhere on a web site before. As far as i am concerned the people here are the best. We would not have such a great site without the great people who make this site what it is. Again, a big thank you and a hug and handshake to all. see you all in chat, and i cant wait to comment on new posts.

your friend

bodypainter

Posted On: 22 Aug, 2011 at 10:28 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

WELCOME BACK BODY!!!!

Posted On: 23 Aug, 2011 at 02:00 AM finebyme finebyme
6 Apr, 2011

Welcome Back! Now when we gonna see you in chat again?

Posted On: 26 Aug, 2011 at 03:30 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

well...when the models come & rally around you, it tells ya U've made a connection & they truly DO appreciate Ur feedback not just giving lip service to it.

methinks my support may have been too energetic for PV, i think they deleted me.

buried in your "thankyou" are a couple of interesting, poetic sentences.

your thoughts about what the models do for you, how U appreciate them...might deserve a seperate thread of it's own. i would certainly have some comments of what they do for me. so at least you'd have ONE response! take care.

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2011 at 11:22 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

hay look my photo and tell what you think as well tehe ;)
have fun and keep safe