JOIN NOW FOR FREE

The Positive, Lets All Look to the Positive   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 May, 2018 at 08:00 PM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

Folks
I've tried to recluse myself from some of the recent events that have taken place here in the forums. We have all seen it, the negative, the ugliness. It has at times been, well brutal. I'm not going to say anything about rights, wrongs, or point fingers. We all have our opinions, and really, I respect your rights to them. But what I want to say here and encourage is the positives that takes place in PV

I have witnessed some tremendous outpouring of love, compassion, and selflessness. People coming together to lift up someone that is down. To guide them, to be the wind beneath their wings. And funny thing is, some folks don't even know they are helping someone else out. They just know they are talking to someone, just chatting. But to that other person, it is one minute of being less lonely, less afraid, more relaxed, calmed after being battered by the real world.

To go one step out there on the limb, closer to the edge, I will share a personal experience. Last night I was having a difficult night. I stopped by chat, it has a way to brighten things. But just wasn't helping. I left. feeling empty. The feeling lingered, then I saw I had a message. Someone took the time to message me and say three words. Are you Ok? With those three words they made a difference. It was like a slap in the face, someone cares and took the time. And with each message we exchanged my spirits were lifted and all it took was someone showing how much they cared for someone else. I will always be grateful for this person.

But folks, this isn't the first, the only time this has happened. I have talked to others that have done this or have had it done for them. People helping people, not expecting anything in return, just being..........adults, good decent adults.

So here are my thoughts about this topic. I have started it, shared something that is, well personal, but I just wanted to show a positive thing that has taken place here. I would encourage others to add to it. Doesn't have to be personal, don't need to name names, but share something positive that has happened to them or they have seen because they are here in PV.

What I don't want to see is someone trying to use it in a negative way. I hate to request it be removed just because someone decided to take some sunshine away from others. Remember this is a topic to demonstrate the positive side of PV

Remember, you have rights to free speech, but with those rights come responsibilities.

Please lets set a record with this positive thread. Keep it going longer than Fuck lmao

Posted On: 4 May, 2018 at 08:17 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

out do the fuck!! never!!! fuck!! :)

Posted On: 4 May, 2018 at 08:51 PM sir69er sir69er
3 Dec, 2015

I still say jahoo2 should be called "sunshine superman" ; )

You will never see anything negative if you spend some quality time ,,
checking out all of our PV Ladys that take the time to send in their
pics and videos for all us PVert's to enjoy,,, "guaranteed" ; )

Funsey that could never happen ,,,lol,,,,FUCK,,,,lol

Posted On: 5 May, 2018 at 01:21 AM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Well, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what i do and where i work.....needless to say it is very depressing and sometimes very stressful. I come in and and say my hellos, get my balls busted, give it back a bit, sneak in a prvt convo every now and then or a cam...and just have a good time. Ive made some truly great friends whom i look forward to seeing daily, some only on weekends...but it helps me through my days. Lets me forget about how shitty it can be out here in the real world. To me that is a positive...and love ya all for it.

Posted On: 5 May, 2018 at 09:14 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Oh no jahoo has been at mins weed again lol

Well i have been on this site since it first come online in the late 90s. I have met 100s of people over the years and 99% of them have been really nice a lot have gone but there is always fresh gash coming through all the time :-) But i don't tend ta come here for the same reason as most people do . I love the drama it gives me .Im sure you have noticed how i love ta get in on any drama come banter lol. But im not evil i just find it funny .There was this one time i met a chatter in real life she was really funny and she was a taxi driver in her real life .We got close as friends and loved ta meet and have a smoke but sadly she died and that's when i stoped mixing real life with cyber life as it hurt me heart when she was gone . We wasnt lovers just good friends . But i think you are mostly great people here at pv

Its a shame admin don't join us from time ta time for some banter .

Ps i hadta delete a load from this after i wrote it because i was sticking some drama in . Hope this was what ya ment jahoo lad

Posted On: 7 May, 2018 at 03:05 AM avadamnava avadamnava
25 Apr, 2018

Good stuff
1) I have real friends in a virtual world. (or is that friends in low places...ask Garth Brooks).
2) PV is a family through thick or thin...with a lot of caring and nice people who keep your secrets, tell you no lies, and are actually the gender they claim to be.
3) when i feel the need for a laugh, there are some people who bring it ...every single time.
4) i love that when i'm tired typing, someone who has the other half of my brain says exactly what i was thinking.

Posted On: 15 May, 2018 at 12:28 AM starryeyes starryeyes
11 Dec, 2012

I have met some good folks in here who I really care about. Folks I could call in real life if I needed them. Plus, I found my twin sister, Ava, who has the other half of my brain. I love the happy banter. Not the arguments, the happy, silly banter. I love laughing with all you peeps. And that's what I plan to keep doing. It's sad enough out there; let's stay silly in here. Not to mention kind. Let's be kind. I luvs ya, Ava.

Posted On: 19 May, 2018 at 04:52 PM jahoo2 jahoo2
12 Jul, 2016

Wow

Thank you all for your posts. These are the things I was looking for in this thread. The positive, the good that happens here, quietly, day in and day out. Things we are thankful for.

I just saw another example of the positive. Single, I hope you don't mind. If you look over to the thread, "why do you come to PV" and scroll down to single's (close to the end) you will see another example of the positive. You know, not only are there beautiful ladies sharing pics and vids, there are beautiful ladies here that show their concern and compassion for others.

There have been three that have meant so much to me, ones that been there, caring, and most of all, make me smile. I think the ability to make someone smile, make them happy is the most wonderful gift these ladies were given. So Babyssssssssssssssssssssssss hugggggggggggssssssssssssss ya, Miss Stars, and most of all, Princess Ava, I stand before you , humbled.

But ya know.....freshen your drink? clean, warm towel? let me check when dinner will be served, oh, and oh yes, sorry, will gladly apply more suntan oil.

Posted On: 19 May, 2018 at 11:09 PM sir69er sir69er
3 Dec, 2015

Just to let all my PV family and friends know I have changed my nic name at this time
from "hanginout" to "sir69er" for several different reasons some personal and others,
one being our old nic names and profiles got stale ,,,lol,,and we wanted to get another
fresh start all over again like I did back in 2009 when we (wife and I) came here
from another site that merged here with PV. Also my wifey "sweetpea2" is now "madamx"
Both of our old profiles have been deleted,,,,

Hope we didn't confuse or offend anyone we didn't do it to hide and or spy on any body,,,
I will never forget all the PV family that helped us out a "LOT" when I was having a battle with a bitch called cancer, and madamx (wife) had to travel back and forth to the cancer center I was admitted to, about 270 miles one way you all know who you are and we will never forget all the help, it has been 3 years since the surgery and I am happy to say my last test results came back and I am still 100% cancer free ; ) we love you all !!
sir69er & madamx

Posted On: 20 May, 2018 at 12:27 AM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Sir....very happy to you are cancer free and kicking ass. I've lived through cancer with a loved one and know what kind of battle that is,how hard it is on everyone. Congrats,keep fighting, keep perving and keep on having fun