JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Watching Your Wife   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 Apr, 2024 at 09:47 PM tyrock tyrock
6 Aug, 2012

Why do you think a man would like to watch his wife give another man oral sex? Looking for some serious answers.

Posted On: 13 Apr, 2024 at 12:46 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Well tyrock, we here at PV are nothing but serious that's for sure. Now for the best-est answer-s ever , For men Its all about the "at the time horny factor".

Then you add the fact... it is a tantalizing taboo, jealously tingle,
Mental thoughts from your hubby.
I should not be liking this , but I do.. all the way home he's like bitch you looked like you enjoyed that a little to much, I'm going to think about what you just did and i'm going to fuck your pussy so fucking hard tonight.

I'm just sick to my stomach seeing my wife suck another mans hard throbbing cock its terrible, .. but... I.. can't... stop.. watching..

Just look at my wife the whore that fucking slut taking that other man hard throbbing ,cum leaking cock down her throat, bitch will be telling me about that while i'm plowing her cunt tonight... bitch,... damn that's fucking hot as fuck... ya cunt. dirty cunt. lets go again next weekend dear you up for it? === see what I did there.
You get where I'm going or went.

cheers

Posted On: 16 Apr, 2024 at 02:05 AM Pinkjill Pinkjill
18 Aug, 2021

Fun, I’ve read what you said like three times now. 😆🤣😆🤣
You really played it out for us. So damn funny! 😆

Posted On: 16 Apr, 2024 at 02:04 PM moan_maker moan_maker
18 Feb, 2009

Wondering if it's as equally ... or more exciting for the wife ... showing "See ... I can please this other man ... and probably more ... than just you!"

Posted On: 16 Apr, 2024 at 05:36 PM tyrock tyrock
6 Aug, 2012

I think there are many reasons why a couple would do it. The wife could be excited by it or the husband could be excited by it also. Sexual fantasies also come into play. I can think of a few other reasons too.

Posted On: 16 Apr, 2024 at 06:44 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Well tyrock lets hear it dont be shy... Also Lets face it, how hard is it to please a man, any man, hubby or not. That task is easy as fuck.... and Of course it would be exciting for the wife, we are wives we aint dead. ffs.. For someone to even consider this, the hubby has to be into it or it wont happen or if it does happen and he decides he didnt like it because she moaned a different way or did something to the new cock he thinks she never did to him, well there is where the problem begins, If you want to try and see if your into it and will hold no animosity toward her, do it and ifn you decide her sucking cock for you in front of you is not for you then stop and do something else you should not let it ruin lives. In this kind case it is only sex, not love , not fucking around on anyone it's just being nasty and trying to enhance your sex lives together.

Now if you walk in on your wife blowing some guys cock or you get caught fucking some pussy on the side, its you, all your fault for being unfaithful.

Posted On: 20 Apr, 2024 at 08:55 PM skitzoid skitzoid
18 Nov, 2010

Just save the last dance for me. Have fun and be careful,, it's not love.

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2024 at 12:12 AM ourlittlesecrets ourlittlesecrets
23 Apr, 2024

i know one man that would

Posted On: 28 Apr, 2024 at 02:42 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

I don't think i could ever watch my wife suck, fuck, cuck another man. I guess i'm old school but that kinda breaks the marriage vows. So y not divorce and stay a couple ?. Or just not get married. And yes i know it makes the lousy marriage exciting again, buttttt