JOIN NOW FOR FREE

What do you ladies want to see.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Jun, 2012 at 11:47 PM jsimpson jsimpson
3 Jul, 2010

What do the ladies want to see on this site as far as male posts? Are you just interested in the young guys with the six pack abs? Is there any reason for an old not in such good shape guy to post? If I were to post what would you want to see?

Posted On: 5 Jun, 2012 at 07:38 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

js...I want to see you from head to toe.
Sweetheart no, we are not only interested in younger men.

Posted On: 5 Jun, 2012 at 03:21 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I enjoy looking at all the posts, young & mature. And contrary to what some guys think, the women like to see more than just one's cock hanging. Some women like the chest & full body shots, personally, I like the ass shots!

We also like it when the guys get a little creative with their posts. Strip tease or teaser shots are nice. The unbuttoned shirt, the unzipped jeans, the tight boxers or briefs. Shower shots are also nice.

FYI to all the guys:
It gets quite boring when everyone posts the same old pics. Cock in hand, hanging right, hanging left, from above, from below. Sooooo, put your imaginations to use!!!

Posted On: 6 Jun, 2012 at 12:14 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Have to agree with marie, I really wish guys would label their tribute pics as such. I'm sorry but they are ONLY appealing to the person who the tribute was done for. And while I thanked those that have posted them for me, it's just not my cup of tea. I'd much rather watch you cum all over yourself while I watch you stroke it hard on cam!!!

And I agree with her on another point. I don't really care what the person posting looks like. I enjoy almost every thing that gets posted. I say almost everything, because there have been a few that I just said WTF!!! I mean really, who wants to see a master lock & chains dangling from one's cock & balls. Not me, my immediate thought was OUCH!!! I know there is a fine line between pain & pleasure, just ask my nipples, but hell one's skin only stretches sooooooooooo far.

BTW pee4me, since you know what I like, I'll be waiting to see it!!! So get that camera out!

Posted On: 6 Jun, 2012 at 12:38 AM jsimpson jsimpson
3 Jul, 2010

WOW!! This is great feedback. I thought just showing cock picks would get boring. I can't speak for all the guys that are reluctant to post but as far as I am concerned I am not particularly comfortable with showing my full body. Reading these posts is boosting my confidence though. I can't show my face for professional reasons. I think I will try to post something soon.

Char, I would love to eat your pussy!

Posted On: 6 Jun, 2012 at 05:12 AM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

I agree with jsimpson, I'm not to comfortable about showing my whole body even though I have posted other pics before. It can be very difficult to take good pics when your on your own. It is nice to receive the sexy comments on my pics. Thanks to all that have commented.

Posted On: 6 Jun, 2012 at 12:14 PM thewonderdog thewonderdog
20 Jun, 2009

You have a great body Marie, clothed or naked. It's good to know what you ladys would like to see.

Posted On: 7 Jun, 2012 at 01:14 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Hangin, you know my nipples are very sensitive. I luv to feel the pressure on them. Just playing with them alone can make me cum LONG & HARD!!!

Posted On: 7 Jun, 2012 at 07:40 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

Hey Char....I agree, no tank tops....or baseball caps.
Butt...in defense of "Baseball" , Sometime...some night...go watch a baseball game,
Well..ok...dont watch the game but do watch all the men in their "baseball Pants"!
Its absolutely is one of the most beautiful things a woman can see.. take a look ( and i mean a longggggggg look) at what baseball pants to do a man's ass. You dont even have to care about who's winning, who cares who wins, actually it's you that gets to win just by seeing them in those pants.
I loveeeee Baseball, and this is why :)