JOIN NOW FOR FREE

angliagirl   Reply to topic

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 11:22 AM mranglia mranglia
13 Feb, 2017

i don't know how to get through this but bear with me please , the love of my life and passed away the other day , it has totally crushed me and i have no words to describe the hole left in my world , ang loved pv , it was a huge part of her life , you were all an extended part of her family and she was always just so excited to share her time on here , she brought life and love to my world and i know she liked to try and do that here as well, she has made so many friends on here and i would just like to say thank you for looking after her over the many years she has been a part of this , her death i cannot come to grips with and i don't think i ever will as she was my soul mate in every facet of my life but i am thankful that she had so many friends and admirers , pv has removed her profile as i just can't cope with seeing her but they have opened one for me , mranglia , so please come say hello if i can't chat please understand that i am struggling to get through each minute but know that pv was a special place for her and it always will be for me

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 02:40 PM nopolys nopolys
25 Jun, 2009

I'm truly crushed. Thoughts and prayers to you Mr Anglia, I know that sounds trivial and insubstantial. We all loved Anglia in a very special way, She was a treasure and a joy to know.

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 02:44 PM katie-36 katie-36
24 Mar, 2009

what a dreadful loss to you , please accept my sincere best wishes, all i can tell you is the pain will fade but the wonderful memories will not.

all love katie 36 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 02:44 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

So sorry to hear.......Anglia was such a joy to talk to and such a sweet and beautiful woman.......our heart and condolenses go out to you. She will be sorely missed

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 03:06 PM huw_53 huw_53
21 Mar, 2009

OMG I am so sorry to hear of your loss, Angliagirl was a lovely kind lady, loved by all, none more than you of course, my sincerest condolences.

Huw-53

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 03:59 PM lizcollins lizcollins
2 Oct, 2009

OMG
she was such a lovely lady
my prayers are with you your family

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 04:11 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

that's so sad.
yes, she was so nice here. really enjoyed, appreciated her notes.
always so pleasant, something we all like, and will miss.
it's times like these that we get our reality adjustment - we really do make a difference. on the most important level, with each other. and let's not forget our pets :)
yes, very sorry for your loss mranglia.
like she'd want mr a, think of her and smile.

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 05:42 PM felines316 felines316
3 Sep, 2016

I am in shock..Anglia was a wonderful, kind, sweet, loving person! She was always so nice to us! So very sorry for your loss!

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 06:02 PM starryeyes starryeyes
11 Dec, 2012

OMG... I am so very, very sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to you and the rest of her family. We will surely miss her in pv.

Posted On: 13 Feb, 2017 at 06:47 PM LynS LynS
30 Apr, 2010

I am so very shocked and saddened to hear this news , She has always been a big part of chat and always will be. She is loved by everyone .
Love and prayers to you and your family .

Love LynS and har0ld
xxxx