JOIN NOW FOR FREE

cam chat   Reply to topic

Posted On: 1 Oct, 2012 at 01:52 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

hi all
don't know about you guys but i am sort of glad the free 5 mins for none premium went
i know wife likes to go on cam and chat i also know she is getting tired of not being able to see the people watching her i think that
if you want to watch a cam espec in pvt show then be prepared to put your cam on
I know not always convenient not always possible but the same excuse of my cams broken wears a bit thin or i don't have a cam.
so ok next time you request to view a cam you may be asked to put yours on
you don't need to show face while it may be the best part of you
that's not what the wife wants to see she wants to see your cock and balls and to watch you stroke and cum makes her feel special espec against these bought in models i keep hearing about with 2 lap tops she could entertain up to ten boys lol
ty all that bother to read this hope it works
lgw

Posted On: 1 Oct, 2012 at 04:44 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

You know what lgw, you are always going to have those that think that just because they come here that they are ENTITLED to view the cams & not participate on their end. Many of these guys forget that this is an AMATEUR site & that NO ONE gets paid to cam. Just look at what happens in the room when someone new enters the room & starts directing or demanding to see more.

I, like your wife, enjoy watching a guy stroke & explode. There's nothing HOTTER!!! But I also realize that camming is NOT for EVERYONE! Hell, when I first came here, I said I would NEVER post; let alone cam! But people come here for different reasons. I came here a little over 2 years ago, shortly after the chat room was changed to a cam chat, so that is how I know the room. However, long before that it was a CHAT only room. The site continues to upgrade it's features, making it more fun for some of us & to stay competitive. However, many of those that have been members from way back, prefer to JUST chat. A lot of the regulars from the old chat room left the site because they felt the cams changed the whole dynamics of the room.

There is a great group of people who come into the chat room regularly. Many of them show their support for those of us who cam, but you will NEVER see them on cam themselves. I think that EVERYONE who enters the chat room, needs to RESPECT everyone else's decisions, whether we like them or not.

I do agree with you, however, that if someone is going to request a PRIVATE cam, that they SHOULD be willing to turn theirs on & particiapte. Again, NO ONE here gets paid to entertain the masses. And I don't know about you, mrslgw, but when I play on cam, it's because I'm either watching someone or having a nice erotic chat with someone. I don't cam just because the room needs to get off. I cam because I NEED to get off.

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2012 at 02:05 PM lucifergw lucifergw
7 Jun, 2011

hi browneyes and to all i may have upset

lol i think i put it all down wrong
as i meant to say in basic terms

please do not feel offended if the wife refuses to cam with you ( users)
as she is getting to the point of getting fed up with not getting to see others cams while she plays on cam when in private

there are times she just wants to chat in main area there are times she wants to chat in pvt there are times she wants to cam and sets dates ( normally 1 to 1 )and other times she will open cam up in main

as i said before the excuses wear thin (an example one chatter that wanted to see wife while she was in pvt requested 5 times when asked to go on cam " stated he didn't have a cam " well as i had been watching room saw his cam turn off then when he was turned down he went elsewhere and later his cam came up again i actually viewed his cam saw it was a he put 2+2 together told wife and let her choose

i have told wife it will always be her choice who she allows to view and mostly she will in main get her boobs out she goes further in pvt and will often then accept but she likes to view as well

brown i agree there are some that come just to chat its how i arrived was here a month before i even thought of cams then i asked in main to view a cam that was public
i still like often just to chat sometimes don't even open cams ah the old saying each to their own

now that's said i find you incredibly sexy so when you are on cam often i wont open your cam or keep it open the big brother syndrome
i think lol best is i don't often see the conversations she has with others and at the moment she is mostly into the guys although i am exploring an idea that some fems may get to watch her if they wish and she agrees via my comp and cam

so to conclude
if wife says no to camming its a no if she is in pvt then please be patient she may not see a request or may not want to have more viewers but you stand a better chance if you are willing to put your cam up for her

lgw