JOIN NOW FOR FREE

caught naked both sexes   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Nov, 2017 at 05:49 PM draykas draykas
10 Jun, 2016

just a thought what would you do if you walked up on another of opposite sex naked in woods? give answer for both and dont be shy

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2017 at 08:38 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

not enough information.
if it was a he - was he woodified?

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2017 at 11:33 PM draykas draykas
10 Jun, 2016

I know little vague but was trying to inspire some naughty imagination.

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2017 at 12:16 AM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

my coordinates are - when you hit the jungle, turn south.
then after you hit a bump, it's all downhill from there :)
ps, bring some red wine.

Posted On: 13 Jan, 2018 at 09:55 PM bt0005 bt0005
28 Jul, 2011

I haven’t been caught unintentionally many times at all but one time sticks out in my mind. Not only was I caught but it proves that not all is as it seems, at times.
A cousin and I were going to swim in a creek in Louisiana near New Orleans. I mean "Nawlins." While my cousin is unpacking the bag, I told her that I was going to go and put my trunks on. She didn't look up but said,"OK." I got my trunks and went behind a good size Cypress tree a few yards away. I took off my shirt and pants. I don’t wear underwear and as I was about to put a foot in the trunks, here she comes, to the same tree to change. She just laughed and said,"I didn't know you were here. I'll find another tree." I put my trunks on and headed for the clearing by the creek. I was testing the water when she came out. She said that she didn't mean to walk up on me like that. I told her not to worry about it. Then she said,"But I've got to tell you, you do a damn good job at hiding that thing when you have pants on." We just laughed and that was all that was said. Now here is where I make the point about not all is as it seems.
I am about average in the endowment department so why would she make a statement about being able to hide that thing? We had seen a comedy routine the night before in the Quarter. The woman who was doing the routine was not particularly good looking but one of the sexiest women that I'd seen. She was in no way ugly but it was her routine and attitude. I would get harder than Chinese arithmetic thinking about her. I had started thinking about her when my cousin walked behind the tree. I was about half hard. She must have thought that I was still flaccid. And she must have thought that if it was that big when soft, how big does it get when erect?
To this day, about thirty years later, she will make a comment every once in a while. No, I have never told her otherwise. It feels kind of good to be thought of as well endowed. She hasn't seen it before then, hasn't seen it since and, hopefully, will not see it again. Why should I burst her bubble?

Posted On: 23 Jan, 2018 at 07:37 PM nick22 nick22
2 Feb, 2016

If a woman start looking for her hillbilly kidnappers, if a man run like hell.