JOIN NOW FOR FREE

chat room   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 Dec, 2016 at 05:44 PM dirtyoldman dirtyoldman
28 Jan, 2013

why is the chat room dying.... I come in and see the same names...some never leave but the vast majority of these have NEVER uttered one word in public chat. its like a church its so quiet in there. what happened to our great group who used to gather and chat and keep the room going. lately I only bother staying if I see there are a few that I know will chat in public otherwise I dont bother .... so depressing

Posted On: 13 Dec, 2016 at 02:13 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

I'm the same way sometimes dennis........but once in a while when no one is talking and I'm just bored in there I try and talk and get the ball rolling......its hard to do sometimes

Posted On: 13 Dec, 2016 at 09:46 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

People always complain that others come in & NEVER say anything. But...isn't a form of sexual enjoyment for some, voyeurism??? By definition, that means they like to watch, not participate.

Posted On: 13 Dec, 2016 at 10:16 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I have been on pv for over 6 years. People find pv & stay for various reasons. Many I have chatted with, say it is to escape what is going on around them in the real world. When circumstances change, they leave. And that unfortunately, changes the dynamics of the room. There are very few people left from when I joined in 2010.

Now on a personal note...

When I joined, I was laid off, I lived on pv. I chatted & cammed for hours. Then in 2013, I suffered a stroke and was gone for quite some time. As much as I enjoyed pv, REAL life took over. I had to focus on getting better, not the pv fun. Eventually, I came back. But, by then, everyone was gone. While I do still enjoy coming here, I am going to be honest, I'm not as into it like I was before the stroke.

Prior, I would have as many as 7 privates going at once. Well since the stroke, I have 1 hand to type with. When I enter chat, the privates are off the screen there are soooo many. I try to answer all, but then people start buzzing, which annoys me. And I don't like to be rude to anyone, but I also don't feel that I should have to explain to you why I can't chat. If I say "no" that should be the end, but it isn't. And that drives me crazy.

I started using my cell, because you can't private on it. But for some reason, I can't get in there lately. Hope to have that sorted out soon.

Posted On: 14 Dec, 2016 at 02:00 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

xxxxxxoooooooo wetangel ;)

Posted On: 14 Dec, 2016 at 03:58 AM bill_james bill_james
21 Aug, 2014

Heya DOM, if you want to know why the chat room, in an adult chat room is dying, just go in and observe the discussions. I am not saying by any means it has to be 24/7 xxxxx rated chat, but the discusions are more, hugs kisses xxxxx hugs how was your day? or as you mentioned, the sound of crickets. but yet I will be there, lol, until my membership expires

Posted On: 14 Dec, 2016 at 02:00 PM bill_james bill_james
21 Aug, 2014

Well lil wet1, not totally xxxxxxxx all the time, and you know I often do try and lead and cam up, you know that :) Damn BRB getting a cucumber salad

Posted On: 14 Dec, 2016 at 06:03 PM dirtyoldman dirtyoldman
28 Jan, 2013

I actually dont want to see xxxx rated chat in the open room.... I want the fun and amusement.... teasing and cajoling... I dont come to the chat for the sexual thrill. I come to escape ... maybe I just need to find a new room and make some new friends....*sigh* ...been through that SO many times over the past 20 years

Posted On: 14 Dec, 2016 at 09:34 PM bill_james bill_james
21 Aug, 2014

hmmmm interesting, replies, I have it all wrong, so it must be me LOL

Posted On: 22 Dec, 2016 at 03:46 PM bill_james bill_james
21 Aug, 2014

TY wet I just came :)