JOIN NOW FOR FREE

friends or not   Reply to topic

Posted On: 27 Aug, 2011 at 02:55 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

One for the girls to answer. Okay yes I know we sort of do this question but still.
Why do you always seem not date the men you very good friends with? And give the old I do not want to mess up what we have reason! Come on girls a lasting relationship should be biased on been good friends after all.

Posted On: 27 Aug, 2011 at 03:19 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

In most cases just the fact that you've been put in the friends category means she already decided your not someone she wants to fuck. If you were you would be a fling not a friend.

Posted On: 27 Aug, 2011 at 05:38 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

Fair points both you.

To me sex is sex and making love is a differing thing.
I always been able to keep my emotions to one side, when I need to. Guess it is part of been dyslexic for me. There are lots of girl I fuck every day if I could but live with them never. Just as we are good friends does not mean we have to move it on to more or have sex. Also I not talking about have a fuck buddy hear. I am talking about a relationship getting to know all about someone seeing if we do fall in love. To me that does not happen overnight. Friends first then see how it goes, if work no harming in asking to move it on and up. Guess I am just to old fashioned and romantic for two days modern women.

So I guess the question should of been do women only go for instant spark or chemistry if you will, When it come to finding someone to marry?

Posted On: 27 Aug, 2011 at 09:20 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

Lol 3 days hanginout at some stamina you two have got. What about a Kenny as well then marie lol

Posted On: 27 Aug, 2011 at 10:43 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

sound good to me then hump them and dump them hay xxxxxxxx

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2011 at 12:30 AM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

Yes it is Marie we use wham bam thank you ma’am as well. But i like my one better. lol

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2011 at 12:35 AM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

Pmsl hanginout i like that one
Well we got wham bam got to catch a tram

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2011 at 04:06 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

You know what they say kenny, careful what you wish for. Sometimes taking that friendship to sexual level spells disaster for the relationship. The whole dymanics of the relationship changes & it can become a very awkward situation. Especially if one, or even both, begin to regret going there.

Like marie said, sometimes you just need to settle in & accept that you are more important to the person as a friend, someone they can share their inner most thoughts with, without judgement. Many would do anything to have someone in their life like that. Good friends are hard to come by, cherish them!!!

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2011 at 02:46 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

Yes you have to be careful what you wish for. And just as you are dating someone does not mean you have to have sex with them.

I guess we just do not want to marry the nice people, that is why divorce is so high I guess lol

Posted On: 28 Aug, 2011 at 04:07 PM ukkenny ukkenny
6 Aug, 2011

Peace Marie I can see your point but is it love or lust, That is the spark. Or it could be both.
Hearing other peoples point of helps we all different after all. So we do see thing differently. I just trying to understand differing points of views.

I guess that is the big difference in what people look for. I only ask a girl once if they say no I respect what they have said. Your right I cannot blame them for not liking me that way so I do not. No point in begging now is there. I only ask they are honest with me.

The only time I got WOW and felt the instant spark it turned into a nightmare. So I guess am I the type of person that learns to love someone. I like to stay friends with my X when I can. The last lady I fell in love with it took a time to happen, we talked about everything in your life’s. Yes she told me she loved and there was no one thing that went wrong it just did. We had a lot in common and so on. We just got older and grew apart so we both agreed it would not work long term. You could say we need that spark for it to work, I no idea. We still friends not so much as we used to be.