JOIN NOW FOR FREE

is it fair

Posted On: 16 Feb, 2018 at 07:57 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

that a stable genius can randomly shoot people on 5th avenue and become president?

while someone that randomly shoots kids in a school is off to hell.

especially when that stable genius smiles at that guy and with a twinkle in his eye, says here kid, here's your ar15 and all the quick replace magazines - go get 'em.

Posted On: 17 Feb, 2018 at 11:53 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Well i just think yanks are a lil mixed up when it comes ta guns . They say that they need a gun so they can feel safe and can shoot back right ? So who is shooting back for the kids ? I know gun crime is everywhere in the world but yanks are becoming the worst in the world for random killing of kids in schools. What is it now 14 shootings at schools in the US in one year ? Ps i know it has nothing ta do with me because im from England but its all over the news here And dont blame your government for it because its upto you as a nation to vote for what you want

Posted On: 17 Feb, 2018 at 08:40 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

As much as I would love to discuss this, I'm gonna pass. Way to much of a hot button topic. Both sides get mad and then nothing gets heard and people end up mad.
All I'll say is what happened in Florida was a horrific tragedy that shouldn't have happened. My thoughts go out to all the kids teachers and parents. I'll say a prayer for the ones who were lost.

Posted On: 19 Feb, 2018 at 07:47 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

the best way to describe life here beasty, is trump is out of his fucking mind.

everyone's seen the picture of him beaming and smiling with his good 'ol thumbs up - after visiting the few survivors of the fl shooting.

guess he said fuck motherfucking mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters that are going to bury their loved kid, and father etc.

if your daughter came home w signs of being beaten - and telling you it was her dude? that's after multiple restraining orders against her husb. and his previous babe had also been beaten - you'd belive here.

not trump - if the guy claims innocence, he's to be believed... white consertive republican men are always right.

same story with a child molester. the white guy must be believed.

and himself - when women corroborate his story about sexually assulting women - he calls them all liars.

that brings us up to the currrent - we're being attacked by russia. he will do nothing to protect our freedom and country.

letting all of your 007s and our cia agents that gave their lives protecting our way of lives - all died in vain.

the goofy motherfucker has spent hours in private conversations w putin. and has spent zero time explaining his motives to us.

the healthcare system we have, you wouldn't belive is so shitty. and trump wants to eliminate it.

his favorite pussy in the entire world is ivanka's. he's trading the healthcare of everyone who's toiled to make this country what it is - just to make her a zillion times richer than she could ever spend. and she hasn't and never will do shit for this country.

his party, the republicans - going right along with him. no questions asked.

the moral of all this - don't vote republican.

Posted On: 19 Feb, 2018 at 09:35 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

Sue...I am gonna respectfully disagree with most of what you said. Agree that Trump is a jackass who needs to listen to the right people and shut his mouth.
As far as guns...not going there. You want to talk about that topic and discuss our different opinions feel free to hit me up in chat anytime...would live to see if we can find a solution together.
As for the sexual harassment...beyond wrong 100% and if true he should be punished..but don't make it anwhite Republican thing...look at Hollywood. Mostly Democrats and are getting brought up on the same charges....it's a power thing, not a color or political party thing...just saying.
Working we're I do, I can tell you child molester are predominantly white...and when caught they are never believed innocent. Believe me, they pay one way or the other.
Health care is a mess...soeey, but it is. We were lied too big time and sold a pile of crap. Hell, most people can't afford it. I think every child should be covered no matter what, but if you're an adult you should be able to choose what you want and have prices reflect that...not put the burdon on others to cover your expenses.
And not for nothing but Democrats had 8 yes...didn't do anything to make us better...hell we are in a worse shape than we were and don't blame trump.for that. We have turned into a very entitled country...everyone thinks they are owed something...sorry, doesn't work like that. You want something, go out, work hard and get it......don't expect things to be handed to you and and be realistic...not gonna get out of college and make mad money and be rich...you have to work your way up.
Those are my opinions...feel free to bash if you like, or hit me up and we can discuss like people should buy have seem to have forgotten how to do.
Take care all..

Posted On: 19 Feb, 2018 at 09:37 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

And sorry about the typos...fat fingers, small keyboard. Lol

Posted On: 19 Feb, 2018 at 10:55 PM mad2424 mad2424
27 Jul, 2008

I read this shit and cant help responding. What mental midget blames Trump for gun crime. ?Which one of you forgets Bill Clinton raped and molested over 2 dozen women and then Hillary abused em all over again. What idiot thinks democrats are better people than republicans . We are all the same, whether you like it or not. Did you forget who paid the Russians for the GPS Fusion dossier ? Shall we discuss Fisa warrants, unmasking, or do you just want to discuss the abuses of the other party and fool yourself into thinking your team is somehow moraly better

Posted On: 20 Feb, 2018 at 01:42 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

It's not politics, it's not politicians, it's not the party one votes for or is part of, it's not america, it's not other countries, it's not religion so on and so on. Problem has been here longer than any of those items mentioned above. It's why we're here by ourselves, it's called (humans). Never been a time when humans were not doing the same horrible shit they are doing now. It didn't take political parties or trump types in the past for humans to do the exact same shit they do today. Humans need to take responsibility for their own actions, if ones so weak minded that the influence of another human cause them to do something thats unthinkable whos to blame? The weak minded human thats who, not the person they look at and say I'm listening them right or wrong. Humans are following more and ever more, instead of the human race leading themselves down a path to make all humans surroundings better, so much easier to take, fuck up then point and blame. Modern Social media is a example of that, talk about influence and spread of shit that flows like a river all the while some human makes billions of dollars from it, as humans continue to follow, just look at the human death toll from one "social site" fb, no one is looking to control that weapon of mass destruction, (the golden rule) So when and only when humans can not be lured to follow things that are not for the better of man then and only then will the world be a different place.
Earth would be a great place to live, but seems to have always been the place for death and destruction and fucking assholes, whether it was 100 million years ago or now. sigh...... :(

This is not a reply to any post before mine, it's just the way I see it. So if for some reason you don't agree with it, please reread it until your influenced enough to see it my way. lol

cheers ;)

Posted On: 20 Feb, 2018 at 10:12 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Well the subject soon changed didnt it :-)

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2018 at 01:04 AM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

well carson, I did not mention republicans until the very last, and that was to say that they are complicit in his shit actions.

some of us don't like putin. just off the top of my head, he's taken over crimea, attacked ukraine, threatend other eastern european countries. then there's the mysterious deaths of political rivals and journalists.

putin's cybetr attacking our country and other european countries. trump knows it and is doing everything he can to permit it.

flynn, manifort,gates, those 18 russians indicted, pappadopolis, carter page. all with trump and all with russian ties to putin or russian oligarcs.

i don't know what clinton's raping of dozens of women have to do with letting trump sell us out to the russians.

everyone hates entitilements. until they're explained. they are ss, medicare. you paid into them, you're entitled to them. don't let your republicans take them away.

trump is lucky to follow Obama. Obama presided over the longest period of sustained econ growth in lotsa decades.

smiling, thumbs up picture after looking at kids who've just had the worst experience of their lives. never mentioning the names of the teacher and kid that died saving others. not mentioning the names of those that died.

calling the white guy that killed 58 and injured hundereds in vegas - a smart guy.

calling sally yates a cunt. and mccain not a hero.

mimicking a handicapped reporter.

having a a fucking idiot son that wants to make silencers legal.

attacking the first amendment of freedom of the press.

that birthirism shit.

i stand by my assertion that we will long regret this piece of shit.