JOIN NOW FOR FREE

new photo album feature   Reply to topic

Posted On: 22 Jul, 2012 at 05:29 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Hi everyone! I have had a number of people email me about the new feature since I posted on the home page about it. It's a great new feature! Marie I think they had you in mind with this one! lmao

I LOVE the fact that it allows us to immediately change our profile pic ourselves. Plus it will give the non premium members a sneak peek at what we have posted since the amateur posts get archived after 2 weeks. And of course they will still need to be premium to see the hard core stuff. But at least now they will see more than just one profile pic!

Just go to your profile page & click on the "change profile pic" button. It will bring up the upload box. You can title the pic & add a description. There is a check box for the explicit pics. And a default box to make the pic your profile pic.

I uploaded a bunch of pics last night & when I got on here this morning, they were already approved. I didn't expect it to be that quick. But I would imagine that as more people become familiar with the feature, it may take a bit longer.

And to view the person's photo album, just click on "view profile pics" under the profile pic on one's profile page.

Can't wait to see what other new things ED, MIN & the rest of the PV gang have in store for us!!!

Posted On: 6 Aug, 2012 at 09:37 AM cherrybang cherrybang
11 Apr, 2010

Well, I'll say it! Keep posting buster! XO