JOIN NOW FOR FREE

sluts whores   Reply to topic

Posted On: 17 Mar, 2013 at 04:08 PM couple4752 couple4752
4 Nov, 2009

Is it just ME,or do others find it offensive when guys title their contri's "My slut or My whore".It just seems to me that that is disrespectful and demeaning .I know if i called my wife either, she would go up side my head so hard I would'nt remember who I was for days.

Posted On: 18 Mar, 2013 at 11:34 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

You know what guys, I personally don't like the words either. But my chat experience is: that those of us on this side of the world think differently when it comes to sex. Our society doesn't allow us to be as free as other parts of the world, so we take offense to so much more.

I'm not saying it's for everyone. I will say that guys have been respectful when I say I don't like a certain word and ask what I would prefer them to use.

Some may enjoy that kind of bedroom talk, others may not. But, to each their own, whatever gets your juices flowing!!!

Just enjoy whatever one posts, try not to let one's terminology derail you into
leaving an offensive comment. We are all here for fun, and everyone's idea of fun may not be the same!

Posted On: 18 Mar, 2013 at 11:34 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Sorry it posted twice!

Posted On: 20 Mar, 2013 at 05:50 AM txsweet txsweet
29 Jan, 2010

I dont have any idea who thought of those names for women, Id say it was the male who thought them up ....and gentlemen I mean no disrespect
when I say this, But it's the men who are sluts and whores.
Im not talking about the married men, Im talking about the men who go out night after night just to get laid. Doesnt matter if its 7 different women 7 different nights.....does that make any sense?

Posted On: 23 Mar, 2013 at 06:58 AM legman2 legman2
15 Jun, 2010

I was raised t be a gentleman. I would not use those words for any lady.........

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2013 at 03:57 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I also totally agree....Every time I see a contribution with that kind of title It makes me think it must be an angry guy posting pics of his ex that were never intended to be posted on the internet