JOIN NOW FOR FREE

swinging or a no strings sex meet ? ?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2011 at 12:53 PM scottc scottc
1 Jan, 2009

i have been want to try the swinging or no string sex meet with a woman to see if its something i would like to bring up to my significant other, would keep it safe as well, but is it ok to try this not tell my other till i have the terms and ideas down before we try it. any ideas were to start??

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2011 at 03:30 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Where do you start????? How about by having this conversation with your partner. That is, BEFORE you go & dip your stick where it doesn't belong!!!

Otherwise, it is certainly a recipe for for disaster!!! If you are considering bringing a 3rd party or more into your relationship, why isn't your partner part of the decision making process????? Sounds to me like you haven't even had this conversation with her & that it is just something YOU want to explore. Do you really think that if you go out & "explore" this with someone, come home & tell her about it that she will she say "Oh, honey that's great, let me join next time!"? Yeah, you might want to pack a suitcase ahead of time if that is the route you are going to take!

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2011 at 05:42 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I also TOTALLY agree with you Browneyes. What you have in mind is called cheating.... Are you really stupid enough to think your wife/girlfriend will be thrilled to hear you fucked around behind her back and now you want her to join in ???? UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2011 at 06:12 PM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

You stay Home & Send Your Wife Out Ta-Do the Explorin & Field Work. Be Sure to keep Us UP-Dated on her progress & Let us know if She as Invited You to Join Her & Share in the SEXY HOT FUN She is Havin!!. XO Lynn32A

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2011 at 06:29 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I like how you think Lynn. Maybe a good place to start is by having her post nudes here. I'm sure if she did a lot of guys and couples would like to help her with her field work.

Posted On: 27 Nov, 2011 at 08:45 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

i won't give U a legit suggestion because U've already shown Urself to be a liar & thief. honest people don't betray their partner. (fear not! Ur part of the mainstream!...Ur normal!)

BUT,Ur not my cup of tea.
ethics might B old fashioned but nothin else feels right to some of us.
(no, dat don't mean we don't PLAY, just that we don't do it on the sneak)

Posted On: 30 Nov, 2011 at 04:02 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Scott, you better discuss this with ur significant half 1st b4 taking the plunge!!! Or you'll have to discuss it later with ur lawyer!!!

Hey eyeballs, I'm so glad to cya back in action!!!