JOIN NOW FOR FREE

thanks   Reply to topic

Posted On: 30 Aug, 2017 at 09:17 PM yardbird yardbird
25 Mar, 2009

just like to use this forum to thank all the ladies who post the most intimate pictures of their beautiful boddies on this site

Posted On: 4 Sep, 2017 at 05:04 PM samuelj1 samuelj1
2 Dec, 2010

Talking is fine at all times and with pictires and videos, well, that
makes you a more willing person to interact with, Just be yourself and say what you feel and just follow any conversation that gets you going and interact.

Posted On: 13 Sep, 2017 at 09:30 PM lustforwomen lustforwomen
24 Aug, 2017

ME TO DENNIS I DON,T HAVE THE NAC TO CHIT CHAT

Posted On: 13 Sep, 2017 at 10:12 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Thank you very much yardbird. xxoo and dennis hun I see you in there now and then, its not so much a knack for it, more of a "just get in there and type some words and wait for response" type thing. I sit there and not say nothing til maybe something someone says catches my interest and Im like "type type type" that's my 2 cents now what? For instance I say something like "lets vote to see who wants me to kick lustforwomen in the butt" then I wait, then the responses flow in...positive ones too.... lol ;) It amazes me sometimes when there is 30+ people in the room and few chatting, but I'm ok with that, people don't have to chat to hang out in our chat room we welcum all. If your shy like me, well then, just take your time make a smooth transition, we will break you in nice and slow....... then bam faster faster faster.... mmmmm faster oh my god faster.... ahhhhh mmmmm baby now harder harder... oh yes!!!!!! wait.. so sorry,.. let me catch my breath... ahem now.... excuse me for "getting off" on the subject. But anyway come in a try the cam chat room and never know you might get to vote on a lust butt kick.

cheers
funstuff xxoo

Posted On: 16 Sep, 2017 at 06:27 AM ncbill ncbill
27 Nov, 2010

funseeeeeee......PLEASE NEVER EVER BOOT LUSTFOR BECAUSE HES THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME TO CHAT AND TYPE USING CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!! He is the greatest!!!

Posted On: 16 Sep, 2017 at 07:56 AM lustforwomen lustforwomen
24 Aug, 2017

BILLYYYYYYYYYYY I DIDNT KNOW !!!! TEARS IN MY EYES

Posted On: 16 Sep, 2017 at 02:06 PM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Lust also taught me how to be charming and not so shy in front of the ladies lol

Posted On: 16 Sep, 2017 at 06:02 PM LynS LynS
30 Apr, 2010

Just be yourself and join in whenever you can . We love new chatters and it does not matter at all if you don't post or cam . You do what you feel comfortable with doing maybe in time that feeling will change it does for a lot of people , No one will judge you either way . Always remember there is always someone to help with advice whether it be on the forums or in chat. Just enjoy and welcome.

Posted On: 30 Sep, 2017 at 05:42 PM samuelj1 samuelj1
2 Dec, 2010

Squirts, If I find you in chat you can bet your undies I'll want to chat with you if the other guys let me in, lol. I think it would be fun just to say hello and see what we can talk about and maybe than go pvt. ok? See you in chat.

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2017 at 01:04 AM samuelj1 samuelj1
2 Dec, 2010

I will be on the look out for you aquirt, thank you!