Posted On: 17 May, 2011 at 06:54 PM timber15 timber15
21 Jun, 2010

have fucked wives as their hubby watches so hot just want to try 2women now

Posted On: 17 May, 2011 at 11:57 PM achickybug achickybug
12 May, 2010

Love them. Exciting and erotic.

Posted On: 18 May, 2011 at 05:53 PM magicnight magicnight
20 May, 2010

It great had a few 3some and also 4some and just great watching another man fucking my wife while she looks at me.. and love to see her eat a good juicy pussy also mmm just the thought wow very nice and we both love it and have great fun with it also...

Posted On: 23 May, 2011 at 10:48 AM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

had a few just happen with girl friends. never planned, always fun. watching tim run around like a chicken with his head cut off, yelling "fuck or film, fuck or film".

guess what he always picks. lol

Posted On: 5 Jun, 2011 at 05:06 AM bi_chix85 bi_chix85
4 Jun, 2011

3 somes are very hot. I have enjoyed just about every combination of men and women you can think of, but I am single so it's just hot sex for me. I feel it is probably a much different feeling and situation for a loving couple, would take a very stong bond and a lot of trust for it to work without any bad feelings afterward.

Posted On: 24 Nov, 2011 at 09:48 PM tonguencheek tonguencheek
6 Mar, 2010

My wife mentioned to me about wanting to experience being with another woman and I told her I would love to be present when it happened and she agreed. Let me say this. That first time was incredible. I had to play with myself while I watched them. After an hour or so they let me join in and that was an incredible evening. My wife later told me how much she enjoyed seeing me with another woman. She loved seeing me eat her pussy and told me how wet she got watching her suck me and me cumming in her mouth. Later on she had me cum in her so that she could lick her pussy clean of my cum.
Later on we talked about it and I told her what a treat that was for me and if she would like to try a threesome with a guy I would be open to it. I have to say that I was a little fearful when the time came because he was really large and I get all those crazy thoughts. Anyway when they got going and I joined in and I saw how much she really enjoyed herself with the two of us it was another wonderful evening incredible orgasms and fun.

Posted On: 25 Nov, 2011 at 08:30 AM lynnandbob lynnandbob
11 Sep, 2009

OMG!! Did the Boat Just Dock at Fantasy Island oe Hedo II ??? Tell the wife She Has a Standin e-Vite to Join Us Gals for Our Wednesday Afternoon "Girls Only" Luncheon that I Host. And if you Behave maybe We'll invite you to CUM by & join us for SUM SEXY HOT Dinner & Dessert!! XO Switch Hitter Lynn32A