JOIN NOW FOR FREE

what we love   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2016 at 02:50 AM gigiandjoey gigiandjoey
13 Aug, 2012

One of the things we love to do is be naked practically all weekend
cuddle, and please each other and just enjoy each other.
We will take one another right to the point of climax and then back off over and over for hours. When we DO climax its an explosion of pleasure.
How about you? Whats your favorite thing?

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2016 at 11:53 PM gigiandjoey gigiandjoey
13 Aug, 2012

Thats tough luck Dennis. But taking care of family is important and you two are to be admired for it!

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2016 at 01:58 AM samuelj1 samuelj1
2 Dec, 2010

funny you say that dennis, I have my middle son (50+ living with me and when my gf comes over I tell him to go walk the dog (dont have a dog) and he know what I mean, lol.

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2016 at 06:16 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

For me, being single, I like to make things fun for each together. And what transpires is different for each person based on our conversations. Some examples....

Got together with a pv friend awhile back. He was a lot of fun in chat & on cam. And he was just as much in person. We had some web chat fun before he headed to meet me. He said he would drive there wearing nothing but his shirt & sneakers and come to the motel door that way. In return, I would have to answer the door completely naked.

Another pv friend & I wrote out fantasies. When he picked me up, we read them and chose which to carry out. We stopped at a store, and before we got back in the car, I changed my clothes in the parking lot, removing my panties. On the drive to the hotel, I removed my top, pulled my skirt up and began playing with my vibrator. He would slow down next to the trucks & turn the light on. Of course I was having way too much fun to even notice.

Another time, I left a note in the living room, hanging from the ceiling fan for my boyfriend. It told him to strip & which room to find me in. Of course I was naked .

Needless to say, each night led to a great time.

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2016 at 05:42 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Thank you dennis!

I had a 10 year relationship with someone who told me that he left his marriage after his children all graduated because his wife let all their disagreements affect their entire life, including sex. She would take the children on vacation without him, withhold sex among other things. He told me that no matter what happens during the day, that once you cross the doorway to the bedroom, all that should stay outside.

A friend told me that he was more adventurous in bed than his wife and that she thought he was a pervert for wanting to try other things.

I keep their advice in mind in my relationships. In the 10 years we were together, I can tell you our sexual escapades were NEVER the same twice in a row. He loved it because things were always the same with his wife.

And I always said that anal sex was off limits. Well my one post ended that. Lol it took him several weeks to convince me, but surprisingly I had a good time.

I think that in order to keep things interesting, you have to change things up, even if it means coming out of your comfort zone just for one night!!!

Posted On: 8 Oct, 2016 at 03:05 AM manofsteel80 manofsteel80
13 Jan, 2015

Go on angel.......please tell more...lol........in all seriousness.......trying different things is the spice of life ;)

Posted On: 8 Oct, 2016 at 03:38 PM nuesue nuesue
18 Feb, 2013

yes steel, variety is exciting.
i'm addicted to the spice :)
I've tried the gf/bf routine... that word, routine, describes it.
just open fun does it for me.

Posted On: 13 Oct, 2016 at 01:58 AM gigiandjoey gigiandjoey
13 Aug, 2012

Starcatcher, maybe you should hook up with Buttercups.

Posted On: 13 Oct, 2016 at 02:03 AM gigiandjoey gigiandjoey
13 Aug, 2012

One of the other things we enjoy is having sex in out hotel room with the drapes open and the sheers partially open . We pretend not to notice the people walking by and doing a double take. Thats the first floor.
On the second floor we have had sex with the sheers closed but right up to them where we know people can see. The trick is to be sure there are no young ones that can see first.

Posted On: 11 Jan, 2017 at 07:52 PM friskymdcpl friskymdcpl
11 Jan, 2017

MFM(+), DP, DVP...