JOIN NOW FOR FREE

New & Improved PV   Reply to topic

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2013 at 07:55 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Project Voyeur has made significant changes in an effort to our users a more enjoyable, interactive experience. If you're interested in finding out what a few of those changes are, read on.

Well, the most obvious change at Project Voyeur is the design and we haven't just changed a few elements. We have redesigned the entire site from top to bottom with a single thing in mind; our users! From your contributions to your profiles, we wanted it all to stand out and get the attention it required. Let's face it, you people are the very heart of Project Voyeur.

We've added a PV Dashboard which will help you get to the various features within your profile quickly and conveniently.

You have better control over contribution category pages and can now choose to view contributions based on "Most Recent", "Top Rated", "Most Discussed" and "Most Viewed". This is further broken down using timeline filters, namely, "Today", "This Week", "This Month" and "All Time".

We've changed the way you exchange private messages so that messages are now grouped into a single thread and conversations are much easier to follow.

Profile pages get some video love! You can instantly record videos, via your webcam, to your profile. Your videos can be about anything (legal) - the sexier the better.

And let's not forget - all videos on Project Voyeur are now mobile and tablet compatible. So if you like surfing PV on your smartphone or tablet but missed being able to see videos, this will be a great treat for you.

These are just some of the things we've enhanced, but feel free to browse around and find all the neat enhancements we've brought you. If you find something that isn't working or that you feel could work a lot better, then please let us know by using the "contact us". If you'd like some help with a particular feature, have a look at our knowledge base and if you can't find an answer there, contact us. (contact us link can be found at the bottom of almost all pages)

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 12:34 AM thedoc thedoc
18 Nov, 2010

There are still some bugs in the new layout and I'm sure they are being worked on. The grey scale on the fonts is almost impossible to read as it bleeds into the background color. Minor annoyance at this time but I hope that the shakedown of the new format does not take long to correct.

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 01:10 AM hic656508 hic656508
2 Oct, 2008

Kind like the OG vrsion of Project Voyeur...

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 04:03 AM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Help is at hand http://pvhelpdesk.com

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 09:49 AM bick62 bick62
10 Jun, 2009

New and Improved is NOT always better. I HATE the new format. I liked the old one MUCH better.

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 03:59 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Chatroom not working ??

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 05:18 PM daleezelle daleezelle
25 Mar, 2009

It's really hard to operate on a tablet. The buttons kind of bleed into each other and are hard select on a touchscreen. The pictures don't seem as crisp. Oh well...either I will get used to it or I won't.

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 06:11 PM min min
28 Mar, 2009

Hi dale,

We have tested this on the ipad and have not had any issues with how the site works. In fact, image look fantastic and crisp; even better than they do on a 24 inch monitor.

What tablet device are you using?

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 07:39 PM nopolys nopolys
25 Jun, 2009

After looking through the new and improved PV, all I can say is, Well done Beth, Min, Luke and all the development team!

Future Proofing the site coupled with a great new look has made this site one of, if not The, best site around!

Thanks again for all the hard work and awesome outcomes!

Posted On: 27 Apr, 2013 at 08:12 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

great work admin, luv the new site!

something i would like to see in a future update.......the friends list in alphabetical order. my long list drives me nuts when trying to find someone on it. or maybe a search feature within the list.