JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Chat-room   Reply to topic

Posted On: 6 Aug, 2018 at 05:53 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Ok just a thought we aint getting any cam action in chat . So why dont admin give us an option ta buy tokens ta spend on the ladies or men that cam . That way we would get more cam action . Tokens that they get can buy things like a new membership or buy things from the pv shop or just cash back

We would need a free option ta view also as that will give people the chance ta see what they are missing . maybe just open it up for free viewing a few days a week . Its not something new as i have seen many chatrooms doing the samething and the room is rammed with people spending tokens on the ladies on cam .

The chatroom is dieing a death of a 1000 text messages lol . Lets do something about it "admin" aint like you wouldnt make any money from it the tokens could be worth less on return so you make money from this option . If you dont have the time admin maybe i could do it for us :-)chief cam mod iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I remember back in the day when realed put cams on the site on a sunday evening fuckin hell ya couldnt get in there because the room could only handle 200 chatters in there at one time . He would come in late on a friday night also and get the girls posting instant pics and the best pic got free membership . We had 3 rooms back then in the old days and there was more chatters in the other two rooms sometimes than there is in the main room here now .

I come in late the other night as i couldnt sleep after the club and there was like 4 people in the room . I thought what the fuck where are all the yank chatters gone as late nights here was early for yanks and the room was always full

Ps if ya dont wonna do that we need to atleast give free time back on the cams sometimes in the week

Posted On: 6 Aug, 2018 at 06:17 PM Singleman71 Singleman71
16 Feb, 2013

Sounds like a great idea.. I would make a good Cam Mod

Posted On: 7 Aug, 2018 at 08:35 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

Ya sure would uncle single lol

Posted On: 7 Aug, 2018 at 07:14 PM avadamnava avadamnava
25 Apr, 2018

lol
but starcatcher
.... i never smoke

Posted On: 7 Aug, 2018 at 08:40 PM carsonx26 carsonx26
22 Oct, 2017

id rather see it open to maybe a day or two a week of free cams rather than tokens for cams...you start down that road and next thing ya know its like another site that i wont mention...people just wanting tokens and thats it. the cams would lose any personal fun between the cammer and whoever is viewing.

just my thoughts

Posted On: 10 Aug, 2018 at 01:18 PM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

fuss nicked it out of mins locker starcatcher lol

Carson don't be boring let the ladies make some coin for a show man

Posted On: 22 Aug, 2018 at 08:50 AM judas-beast judas-beast
30 Aug, 2017

I love the way admin reply with no comment what so ever lol

Hands up who would do beth if she had white panties on ?

Posted On: 13 Sep, 2018 at 05:00 PM bulkywang bulkywang
11 Apr, 2013

Judas I remember those days. That’s why I started coming here. Fuck it’s been since 1999 lol. It was fun as hell back then. Sometimes the chat screen scrolled so fast you couldn’t keep up haha

Posted On: 14 Sep, 2018 at 06:12 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

We are fucking ancient seems like yonks ago... at least it was still fun then...

Posted On: 14 Sep, 2018 at 09:18 AM sir69er sir69er
3 Dec, 2015

It was ya all it was so much fun many many many yanks ago ,,,used to go in chat when the balls were bouncing and the titties and coochies ran freee ,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,, was always guaranteed a fun night for all !!!!