JOIN NOW FOR FREE

show obviousely fake pics or not   Reply to topic

Posted On: 19 May, 2016 at 08:35 PM jfingers2 jfingers2
23 Sep, 2008

Having just looked at Milf on today's voyeur pic section....I have to ask the question...should we show obviously photo shopped pics.....in my mind it's wrong, I want to see real women on here ....what's the feeling guys???

Posted On: 28 Jun, 2016 at 03:02 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

You are always going to have people who photoshop their pics, badly or otherwise. It's the society we live in where EVERYONE has to look "perfect".

Tell you a little story...a few years ago, there was someone who posted here, that all the guys tripped over their dicks for. Guess what??? ALL her pics were played with. But you wouldn't know it because that was what her husband did for a living. I saw some of the before pics. People need to realize that as you age, you no longer have that teenage body.

Don't know what section the photos you are talking about were posted in...but not ALL sections get reviewed by moderators or go through the approval process. Some are uploaded immediately. Personally, I believe if one feels the need to photoshop their contris (except for identifying marks), then they shouldn't be posting if they aren't comfortable with the pics as they are!!! This is, after all, an AMATEUR site! There is something here for everyone to look at.

And admin is great at removing inappropriate things when reported by members, if it is indeed inappropriate.