JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Winning....   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Jun, 2010 at 08:50 AM pussylover pussylover
16 Nov, 2008

We won in February's video competition. Although Luke contacted me about the details, I still haven't received any payment. I have informed Luke about that but still got no answer.

Could someone from the stuff please explain to me what's going on ?

Thanks.....

Posted On: 4 Jun, 2010 at 03:57 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hi there,

This check was issued so please contact Luke in a few days if you have not received it.

Regards,
Ed

Posted On: 29 Jun, 2010 at 12:48 PM pussylover pussylover
16 Nov, 2008

I received the cheque but there are some problems. I have notified Luke with an e-mail since 10th of June but still haven't got any answer. Here is the mail...

"Luke, I have a problem with the cheque. The one problem is that the bank is not sure if they'll be able to recieve the money and also they ask about 50 euros fee if they manage to collect the money !! That means that half of the money will be kept by the bank. Is there any other way ? PayPal may be ? I'm sorry that I've bothered you that much but wit these difficulties there is really no reason to try again in the competition......I think that you guys should find a better way of paying."

Anyone care to answer ?

Posted On: 29 Jun, 2010 at 09:22 PM bethpv bethpv
12 Nov, 2009

paypal doesn't allow adult, e-mail luke again and let him know, perhaps they would not charge as much for a uk cheque

Posted On: 6 Sep, 2010 at 11:50 AM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

If you have a winners claim please email luke(AT)projectvoyeur.com , if you can also include what prize you are claiming and your ID number of your post we shall get you sorted with your winnings.

Regards

ED